Found 101 of over 128 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A great work culture that sets me up for success through a system of continuous learning and feedback." (in 21 reviews)
- "1. Amazing culture of the company that looks out for its employees along with being customer centric organization" (in 18 reviews)
- "The people here are awesome." (in 17 reviews)
- "An awesome team to work with" (in 12 reviews)
- "Complete ownership of your work" (in 7 reviews)
- 5.06 Jun 2023Product DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBengaluru
Food and other benefits Great work environment Great opportunity to learn and grow
No cons. It is a great place to work
- 5.08 Feb 2023Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee
1. No micro-management - kind managers 2. Flexible work hours- take ownership of your work 3. Good scope of growth - be open to new learnings 4. Awesome company culture 5. Genuine care and concern for the mental and physical well-being of employees.
Thankfully, none! Awesome company to work for!
- 5.07 Feb 2023Director of MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
- Interesting product strategy that might change expense management as we know it - Remote-first culture that places a lot of trust in employees - Smart fiscal management that has insulated employees from the tech downturn - Clear communication from leadership about priorities and direction
Usual B2B SaaS startup issues like always evolving and figuring out the right ICP, product features, messaging, strategy, etc.
- 5.023 Jan 2023Content MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
A great work culture that sets me up for success through a system of continuous learning and feedback. I'm given opportunities to explore new avenues within my own domain and do work that really brings about business impact and drives the organization forward.
As with any organization, I think a new set of difficulties arise with changing circumstances and situations. But I think what's great about the culture here is that I'm encouraged to bring any issues that do come up to the concerned folks and they are addressed immediately.
- 5.016 Jan 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Remote work. Flexible timings. - The leaders have created a great culture at lead by example. - Customer- centric approach towards building the product.
No major cons at the moment.
Fyle Reviews FAQs
Fyle has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 128 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Fyle to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
98% of Fyle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fyle 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.