Fyle Reviews

Updated Sep 25, 2022

Found 81 of over 104 reviews

4.6
Fyle CEO Yashwanth Madhusudan (no image)
Yashwanth Madhusudan
Pros
  • "I decided to join Fyle the moment I laid eyes on the way they described the work and their work culture(in 14 reviews)

• "Very flexible work hours, actually there are no work hours, just get it done(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "fyle does not have many demerits(in 8 reviews)

• "think of anything(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

132.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Fyle~1723235
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good

Sep 25, 2022 - Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, Great learning opportunity

Cons

None that I can think of

2. 5.0

Review

Jun 6, 2022 - Internship
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Nice leave policy - Flexible working hours

Cons

- No cons by far

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Finest place for growth and for learning professionalism.

May 11, 2022 -  in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is good here! I have been working since the 2 and half months at Fyle as an intern and I feel so excited to get to work each day, there is a good amount of liberty given to the employees on the work side and your sense of responsibility and ownership of work comes into picture here. I am so happy to be a part of Fyle and I am so relieved and peaceful at work, I just enjoy my work! Thank you so much team Fyle, you all are best your work culture is the best!! :)

Cons

Nothing I have encountered till now.

Continue reading
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

If you want to solve complex problems with the best people, this is the place to be

May 9, 2022 - Marketer
      Business Outlook

Pros

- An awesome work culture - they truly care about people, and always do the right thing. The flexibility, benefits, and transparency in the organization are amazing. - You get to learn A LOT. Since you have complete ownership where you make or break things, and since you're working with the best, there's so much to learn. - The leaders know what they are doing, they lead by example.

Cons

None that I can think of!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent place to work!

Apr 25, 2022 - Implementation Executive in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Peacefull work culture, supportive team and a very good organization to improve your career.

Cons

I don't have anything to share bad about the company.

6. 5.0

Great Culture

Apr 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work with amazing benefits and great leadership.

Cons

Have not faced any problems here

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Very Happy

Mar 21, 2022 - MTS-2 in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Best team - Very good learning - Fast paced work - People are helpful and approachable - Transparent culture. Strictly no politics - Flexible schedule/ just get the job done.

Cons

- Work will be bit intense, can't expect much of personal time - No clear definition of roles. This can be improved

Continue reading
    8. 5.0

Great work culture

Mar 12, 2022 - Customer Success in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Amazing culture of the company that looks out for its employees along with being customer centric organization 2. Gives each and every employee an opportunity to grow and scale within the company 3. Provides training and development for continuous growth 4. Gives propotinante compensation based on day to day work 5. Additional perks

Cons

Can't think of anything much

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best Work Culture

Mar 6, 2022 - Implementation Specialist in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Culture of the organisation is unmatched. Something that will make you love 'Mondays' 2. Transparency at all levels of business related information. 3. Excellent method of collecting feedback to constantly improve employee experience. 4. Employee First company (not just for the sake of words). Team is ready to go extra mile to help with your chores so that you can take the necessary break. 5. They truly support your innovations and give to that freedom of trying, testing and improving the processes. 6. You get to work with coolest team. The list can go on, but in a nutshell if you are someone with that vibrant personality, who loves to take initiative, talk about them and love to see your team picking up then Fyle is your place. There is no gap between what company promises and what you actually deal with as a prat of your job. The team prioritises and takes good care of load sharing. You get encouraged by your team to take up responsibilities with most confidence.

Cons

Honestly, I do not have any such experience. NO CONS

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Every step has been forward

Mar 3, 2022 - Sales Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's less about them and more about you :) since day 1, from the interview till date, I have grown significantly better in what I do, than what Fyle wants me to do. Amazing culture.

Cons

Being remote, human touch is scarce.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Reviews
    </>Embed

Fyle Reviews FAQs

Fyle has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 104 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Fyle to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Fyle employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Fyle. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

92% of Fyle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fyle 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.