Cover image for Fyle

96% Recommend to a Friend
96% Approve of CEO

Found 94 of over 120 reviews

4.8
Fyle CEO Yashwanth Madhusudan (no image)
Yashwanth Madhusudan
Pros
  • "I decided to join Fyle the moment I laid eyes on the way they described the work and their work culture(in 14 reviews)

• "Very flexible work hours, actually there are no work hours, just get it done(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "think of anything(in 3 reviews)

• "I wish the sales team was not laid off(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

10h

works at

TransUnion

I have recently joined in a product based company..work culture is horrible with unrealistic expectations..i have to work here more than 13 hrs daily..i joined as a java developer..manager telling everyone to work on holiday including Saturday and Sunday..i checked with my wife my wife told me that you are not able to handle the pressure it's a norm in it you get high package you have to work in weekend also..need suggestion...may be I am not good. 7.5 yr exp CTC :27lpa(25 fixed)

96 Comments

Tech India

186.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Fyle~1723235
    Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Fyle? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fyle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
    Ask a Question
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A place to learn and grow

23 Jan 2023 - Content Marketing in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great work culture that sets me up for success through a system of continuous learning and feedback. I'm given opportunities to explore new avenues within my own domain and do work that really brings about business impact and drives the organization forward.

Cons

As with any organization, I think a new set of difficulties arise with changing circumstances and situations. But I think what's great about the culture here is that I'm encouraged to bring any issues that do come up to the concerned folks and they are addressed immediately.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

It's a great start-up to work at

16 Jan 2023 - Team Member
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Remote work. Flexible timings. - The leaders have created a great culture at lead by example. - Customer- centric approach towards building the product.

Cons

No major cons at the moment.

3. Join the Fyle team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place I've ever worked at

15 Jan 2023 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work hours, really nice culture, awesome people

Cons

Fyle has no cons :P

5. 5.0

Best place to work at

13 Jan 2023 - Member Of Technical Staff in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Have been working here for almost more than a year now, and its hands down one of the best places to work at. Be it the people or culture, the transparency from the leadership is phenomenal. Its one of those places, where its not just about the work, but about having fun as well.

Cons

There are no cons of working here.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best work cultures in SaaS

12 Jan 2023 - Senior Marketing Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at multiple SaaS companies but Fyle has to be hands down one of the best work cultures I have come across. - You will get to learn at a rapid pace while being allowed to experiment as long as you learn from your mistakes - An amazing product and a high-functional team to work with and learn from - Truly employee-first and 100% remote

Cons

There are no cons. Every startup has issues but at Fyle, you can raise them directly, even to the CEO and it will get sorted asap.

7. 5.0

Doesn't get any better

11 Jan 2023 - Customer Success Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing work culture - Teamwork at its best - Scope to grow, learn and be innovative - Skills over grades - Easy to balance between work and life - Extremely supportive team

Cons

- None one can think of

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Incredibly Rewarding Experience: Great Work Culture, Professional Development, and Team Bonding at Fyle

11 Jan 2023 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have had the pleasure of working with Fyle for more than 3.5 years now, and I have to say, it has been an incredibly rewarding experience. From the moment I joined the team, I could tell that Fyle is a company that truly values its employees. The management is very supportive, and they are always open to new ideas and suggestions. I have nothing but admiration for Yitzhak, Siva, Yash, and Abhishek, who have provided invaluable support in both my professional and personal life Additionally, the company places a strong emphasis on professional development, which was evident in the various learning and development opportunities they offered. The team at Fyle is incredibly talented, and the work culture is collaborative and open. This allows for great communication and idea-sharing, and makes it an enjoyable place to work. Fyle is a customer-centric company, which I appreciate very much, as it is one of the most important focus areas for them, and also one of the reasons I was attracted to this company. Their focus on providing an exceptional user experience is evident in the quality of the product. One of the highlights of working with Fyle is their willingness to provide their employees with opportunities to bond and interact outside of the office. They organize and participate in multiple offsite events and activities like team building, annual offsite and other events like sports activities and recreational activities. In my time at Fyle, I have been given opportunities to grow and take on new responsibilities, which has helped me to develop new skills and advance my career. Overall, working with Fyle has been an incredibly rewarding experience, and I would highly recommend the company to anyone looking for a supportive and exciting work environment.

Cons

have not found any cons so far

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome place to work and learn

11 Jan 2023 - Member of Technical Staff-1 in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Flexible work hours -People here are so knowledgable -Higher folks are easily reachable -Unlimited sick leave policy -They care about every individual's career growth

Cons

-Sometimes work might get intense

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work hard and have fun

11 Jan 2023 - Senior Member of Technical Staff
      Business Outlook

Pros

Have been working for few years in Fyle and I love the way we have evolved over time by bringing in lots of good engineering practices and always striving to make our customers happy. A way to share our ideas, discuss disagreements without backlash, great and supporting colleagues have helped me take up more challenging tasks and accomplish lot more things. I love the respect, trust, team and great culture here in Fyle.

Cons

Not anything that I could think of. If I see any issues, I discuss this it my manager and it either gets fixed or I would get to know why it is not feasible to do it.

11. 5.0

Great place to work!

11 Jan 2023 - Senior Member of Technical Staff
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Fantastic work culture; focus is on building a great product, not on passing the blame. - No micro-management. No office politics. - Completely remote, i.e., permanent work from home. - Completely flexible working hours, just get the job done. - Efforts are recognized. - Extremely helpful colleagues. - Extra perks like reimbursements for food, internet, and gym subscription are cherry on top.

Cons

Can't think of any cons.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Reviews
    </>Embed

Fyle Reviews FAQs

Fyle has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 120 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Fyle to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Fyle employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Fyle. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

96% of Fyle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fyle 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.