- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore Area
- - Bangalore
- - Jharkhand
- - Orissa
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai Area
- - Mumbai
- - Pune Area
- - Pune
- - Uttar Pradesh
- - New Delhi Area
- - Noida
Found 11 of over 121 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Senior Software Engineer
Hi, Need suggestion, currently salary negotiation is going on with HR. I have asked for 38 LPA but they said their budget is less and can provide 30-35% hike on current CTC. So I negotiated and later they asked for min expected CTC and I gave 35 LPA. After this HR said that they will call again for final breakup. I want to know whether I am getting less salary? may i ask for more? What if they are not ready to make the minimum payment? Role: AVP ,Exp: 9+ Years ,CCTC: 23.5 LPA Citi Barclays
It's been 3 months since i was laid off. Not getting calls from naukri, getting rejection mails even without getting interviewed. Is it because i just have 1 year 10 months experience which is quite less? Should i just give up on IT and do something else? I worked as azure admin.
Senior Software Engineer
Hi, i have 6.5 yoe. Now I am planning to take a break as I am mother of two(2.5 yrs old and 1 month old). I want to utilise the gap untill I am ready to work again. Can anyone suggest what courses can help me? I want to learn at home. Is doing EMBA good? Or can I go for m.tech? I want online learning. Please give some direction.
Got a burning question about Fyle? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fyle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Reviews about "flexible work"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★5 Jul 2021 - Tech Lead in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Liberty at work, ownership. A lot of other perks like flexible work hours.
no cons as such there
- Current Employee★★★★★2 Nov 2021 - Marketing Associate (Sales Representative ) in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible work policy and you get to work on different projects to improve your skills.
Nothing I can think of
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★10 Jun 2021 - Member of Technical Staff II in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Interview process, all remote 2. Onboarding super smooth, every document submission is online only, just go there and start working 3. Great team support 4. Managers are great, supportive 5. Very flexible work hours, actually there are no work hours, just get it done 6. Unlimited leaves, yes seriously 7. Lots of fun activities always going on 8. If you are memer this is the place to show off 9. Will get to work on latest technologies 10. Will get responsibility to from fixing simple bug to owning your features.
There's no cons as such
- Current Employee★★★★★
I think this organisation takes away all the awards in terms of work experience. I just love working for Fyle.10 Mar 2021 - Customer Success Executive in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Completely remote company. 2. Flexible working hours. 3. Amazing employee benefits. 4. Very supportive and open-minded team.
I haven't faced anything of that sort yet.
- Current Employee★★★★★10 Feb 2021 - Software Engineering Team Lead in Bangalore RuralRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible work timings. Work from home
None that I can think of
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★18 Jan 2021 - Web Developer in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You'll work on interesting tasks and you'll learn a lot of new things Flexible Work hours You will get complete ownership of your work
Did not find any cons till now
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★28 May 2020 - Anonymous Employee in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Work Culture Flexible work policy
Do not see any Cons to list down
Thank you for your review.
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★4 Nov 2019 - Intern in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best Learning environment Perfect work life balance Flexible working hours Every colleagues here are down to earth Best reimbursement plans Get updated with latest tech stacks
You wouldn't see any cons here...,
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★1 Jun 2019 - Member Of Technical Staff in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great start-up culture - You learn a lot. - Flexible working hours. - You get to work on latest tech stack
No cons.....just deal with it.
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★31 May 2019 - Intern in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Friendly work environment - Great learning experience - Flexible work from home option - Inspiring Team - Free food
Nothing I can think of