Cover image for Fyle

Fyle

Engaged Employer

Fyle

Add a Review

Fyle Employee Reviews about "sales team"

Updated 19 Nov 2020

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 120 of over 120 reviews
4.8
96% Recommend to a Friend
96% Approve of CEO

Found 3 of over 120 reviews

4.8
Fyle CEO Yashwanth Madhusudan (no image)
Yashwanth Madhusudan
Pros
  • "I decided to join Fyle the moment I laid eyes on the way they described the work and their work culture(in 14 reviews)

• "Very flexible work hours, actually there are no work hours, just get it done(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "think of anything(in 3 reviews)

• "I wish the sales team was not laid off(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1d

works at

TransUnion

I have recently joined in a product based company..work culture is horrible with unrealistic expectations..i have to work here more than 13 hrs daily..i joined as a java developer..manager telling everyone to work on holiday including Saturday and Sunday..i checked with my wife my wife told me that you are not able to handle the pressure it's a norm in it you get high package you have to work in weekend also..need suggestion...may be I am not good. 7.5 yr exp CTC :27lpa(25 fixed)

125 Comments

Tech India

187.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Fyle~1723235
    Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Fyle? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fyle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
    Ask a Question

Reviews about "sales team"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

A work place that really cares about employees

19 Nov 2020 - Senior BDR
      Business Outlook

Pros

- I felt very fortunate that I was able to land a job at Fyle. While it's a startup, it feels a bit more mature in the sense that the Founders are so invested in the culture & welfare of the employees. - The people in the company are so humble and always ready to help. - The CEO (Yash) personally used to mentor and made sure we learned the product well. - There are so many employee-friendly benefits & culture is more like get the job done. (Free food, unlimited leave, no specific login hours, etc) - The people ops team was awesome, they will not just listen, but act very quickly & resolve any issues. They used to conduct runs & lot of other fun activities.

Cons

I wish the sales team was not laid off.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0

Nice Workculture

25 Oct 2020 - BDR in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company will provide all Perks

Cons

COVID-19 laid off scenario for the whole Sales team

1 person found this review helpful
    3. Join the Fyle team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Through the whole team into the sink hole

28 Aug 2020 - BDC in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

good work and life balance.

Cons

the Outbound sales team just started in Oct Mid. we all were doing great, getting demos for AEs. We all got appreciated the same. When Covid-19 hit, the management just kicked us all out saying we didn't bring anything to the company and they cant waste any more money on us on a zoom call and just gave us one day to resign or we will be terminated with a bad mark. The outbound team started in Oct mid, the CEO expected us to make $1M revenue in just 5 months. It was the stupidest target ever.

11 people found this review helpful

Reviews by Job Title

Fyle Photos

+ Add Photo
    Fyle photo of: Fyle Offsite Nov 2022
    Fyle photo of: Stronger together!
    Fyle photo of: Yashwanth Madhusudan and Siva Narayanan launched Fyle in February 2016
    Fyle photo of: Humans of Fyle
    Fyle photo of: Fyle raises $4.2 M funding in a round led by Tiger Global Management- 2019
    Fyle photo of: Fyle ,expense management start-up raises $4.5 million from Steadview Capital- 2019

Have you worked here?

Glassdoor has 120 Fyle reviews submitted anonymously by Fyle employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Fyle is right for you.