Found 13,991 of over 19T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about GE
Big 4 Discussions!
9 months ago
Delivery Lead : what’s it? Guys I’m from Java, Angular development background and having almost 10.5 years of experience working as SSE in GE. I have been informed by my people leader that I will be promoted to Delivery Lead. Wanted to understand it’s role and responsibilities. Though he has already explained about it. Need inputs to cross check. And what should be the the compensation? As currently I’m making X*2. GE EY Deloitte Accenture
a year ago
Hey Fishes , I am working as a data engineer at GE Aviation currently with 8 years of experience. Got an offer from Tiger Analytics of Program Lead in Consulting . Offered CTC 28 , Current CTC 20. Will it be good for me to switch or shall I wait for better opportunities. I am unsure about the work culture and stability in Tiger Analytics. Tiger Analytics GE Deloitte
Got a burning question about GE? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GE employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexibility and great people to work with" (in 883 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and easily accessible" (in 767 reviews)
- "I believe that most management at GE tries to help employees have a good work/life balance." (in 641 reviews)
- "The pay is good if you are willing to put in sevens days a week all the time" (in 505 reviews)
- "Great culture and values." (in 497 reviews)
- "But nooooo ... those who are at the bottom of the packing order pay the price of the poor management." (in 437 reviews)
- "low salary and too many pressure" (in 403 reviews)
- "Big company with too many managers" (in 238 reviews)
- "Long hours and lots of tasks" (in 165 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 73 reviews)
- 5.06 Nov 2023Sr. Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsBangalore Rural
good, empl0yee friendly benefits, hybrid work model, learning, trainings, opportuitnities
nothing overall good experience good company
- 5.030 Sept 2023Global Sourcing ManagerCurrent EmployeeNoida
Flexibility, Empowerment, Leadership, Team work, LEAN mindset
Hierarchy, Acknowledgement, Importance of Communication, Presentation
GE Reviews FAQs
GE has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 18,809 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at GE to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of GE employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GE 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.