Found 2,434 of over 10T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and when you weren't on a call you didn't have to do much" (in 1297 reviews)
- "Not on the phones; you work independently for the most part; pay is good; various schedules available." (in 1005 reviews)
- "Give great training and make sure that you know exactly what you are doing before you get into the job." (in 352 reviews)
- "The people are great and friendly" (in 324 reviews)
- "Work from home is nice" (in 154 reviews)
- "Poor management and over bearing" (in 517 reviews)
- "When comparing to other companies there is almost no work life balance nor any real perks that are related to money." (in 280 reviews)
- "Getting a good supervisor (which there is almost NO wasy to control) will make or break your career." (in 236 reviews)
- "Upper management is clueless" (in 148 reviews)
- "A good manager must know how to balance business needs and employee needs." (in 138 reviews)
Reviews about "pay and benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 3.012 May 2015Customer ServiceCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMacon, GA
Pay is decent started at 14.01 and now make 17.35 which includes a 10% shift diff. My immediate sup is great as is her boss (my manager).
If you don't have patience this is not for you. The policyholders are the dumbest in the world and its never their fault when something goes wrong. There is plenty of "gray" area as far as the correct handling of a policy (when there is a problem). You will get marked down for doing something in the gray area that another person feels is incorrect.
- 3.023 Jul 2021Title ClerkFormer Employee
Pay and profit sharing is good and the yearly pay increase is better than most jobs.
If your department is understaffed they will not let you promote out of it.