Found 837 of over 10T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and when you weren't on a call you didn't have to do much" (in 1297 reviews)
- "Not on the phones; you work independently for the most part; pay is good; various schedules available." (in 1005 reviews)
- "Give great training and make sure that you know exactly what you are doing before you get into the job." (in 352 reviews)
- "The people are great and friendly" (in 324 reviews)
- "Work from home is nice" (in 154 reviews)
- "Poor management and over bearing" (in 517 reviews)
- "When comparing to other companies there is almost no work life balance nor any real perks that are related to money." (in 280 reviews)
- "Getting a good supervisor (which there is almost NO wasy to control) will make or break your career." (in 236 reviews)
- "Upper management is clueless" (in 148 reviews)
- "A good manager must know how to balance business needs and employee needs." (in 138 reviews)
Reviews about "profit sharing"Return to all Reviews
- 2.016 Aug 2022SalesFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsTucson, AZ
Regional leadership is supportive. Currently offering results based WFH options.
Benefits are not on par with industry. Salary is no longer competitive with the absence of profit sharing and changes to sales bonus potential. Changes to goal packages, processes, and procedures are often haphazard and poorly executed.
- 4.08 Sept 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
401k; Tuition Reimbursement; Great Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Life Benefits; Earn Property and Casualty License easily; 45 minute lunch; PROFIT SHARING!!!!!!!
If you believe your promotions or movement in the company should be based on your productivity, great character, and integrity- don't apply. You have to do a lot of brown nosing?! AND they micro-manage you to no avail. I LOVE feedback and criticism to improve my work, however they take it to another level.