Found 8,851 of over 9T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Gap
Got a burning question about Gap? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Gap employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Such great people to work with and constantly being challenged by the incoming trend change and styles!" (in 582 reviews)
- "Benefits are great; you can build and mold your team; I enjoy the environment and the people I work with" (in 320 reviews)
- "My coworkers were great and the job itself was pretty relaxed for the most part." (in 275 reviews)
- "Good work environment and ethics" (in 176 reviews)
- "flexible schedules good for students" (in 176 reviews)
- "bad management and not flexible" (in 419 reviews)
- "The pay was low but hey it was a job right out of High School so I learned alot" (in 413 reviews)
- "Long hours: a lot of hiring during peak which made the facility a little over crowded." (in 361 reviews)
- "Store managers have a lot of expectations so my job was to support them as much as possible." (in 309 reviews)
- "No training of the reports and everything you learn everything has to be self taught." (in 95 reviews)
- 4.023 Aug 2023Fashion ConsultantCurrent Employee
Prospectively this is an awesome job but I want some change .
Great experience I had with my role in the company .
- 3.026 May 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
Some very helpful colleagues A good place to learn in a few teams
Not much involvement in decision-making as a junior. Sometimes for a few teams, WLB is not so good.
- 2.011 Jun 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeHyderābād
Its good company having full access to learn the new technologies
Mgmt decisions are worst,They will not think about employees
- 4.023 May 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHyderābād
You will 1) good hike 2) new technologies experience for java programmers 3) healthy work environment
1)you will reach out at your comfort zone at some point of time
Gap Reviews FAQs
Gap has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 9,345 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Gap to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
65% of Gap employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gap 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.