Gateway TechnoLabs Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3
Gateway TechnoLabs Chairman & Managing Director Niraj Gemawat
Niraj Gemawat

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I can proudly say that Company has one diamond resource in HR - Payroll (Pratik Gandhi - It's called Angry young man), he always doing salary on time (in 16 reviews)

• Good for freshers to learn new things (in 7 reviews)

"Formar Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Gateway TechnoLabs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As fresher this is the best option to kickstart your career.

Cons

The manager will take all credits of your work.

"Too much politics and drama."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Gateway TechnoLabs full-time

Pros

Good and attractive projects for the CV. Specially for freshers. Good for tech people but not so much for non tech people. Saturdays working for non techies but only alternate saturdays for techies.

Cons

People here.they will support you in training etc but when you need them the most beside you, they will bail out on you. Specialty if they feel you are a threat them. Smiles are fake, people are fake.

3. "SSE at Gateway Technolabs"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Gateway TechnoLabs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you are fresher you will learn a lot. Learning new technologies is at the highest.

Cons

You don't get the best hike even being the best performer.

Advice to Management

Salary hike is important.

"Avearge company"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Gateway TechnoLabs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Good learning opportunities for freshers

Cons

- No flexibility at work
    - School type culture
    - No extra pay or benefits for extended working hours
    - Very less salary compare to market standards
    - High-level politics

Advice to Management

- Pay employees as per their talent

"sales executive"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Ahmedabad
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Gateway TechnoLabs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good for freshers,

Cons

pressure situations, chaotic, lack of clarity,

Advice to Management

be more transparent

6. "Good Organization to Work"

I worked at Gateway TechnoLabs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

1) Very good exposure in technologies in terms of company majorly work on new technology projects.
    2) I can proudly say that Company has one diamond resource in HR - Payroll (Pratik Gandhi - It's called Angry young man), he always doing salary on time. I realize that while see the payroll management in other company.
    3) Friendly work environment.
    4) Good company for freshers to get good project definition.
    5) Celebrating all the Festivals.

Cons

1) HR Policies are very bad
         - Working hours too long
         - Giving very less public holiday & other leaves.
    2) Seniors are playing badly politics.
    3) Company is not giving any benefits to employees and always think about money first.
    4) No leadership at all the level.
    5) Management is pathetic in terms of decision.

Advice to Management

Advice to Management that think about employees first else company will shut down one day.
    Change policy for Saturdays and working hours. Do all Saturdays off in this IT Generation.

7. "There will always be naysayers"

I have been working at Gateway TechnoLabs full-time

Pros

No matter how good an institution, or an organization, is, there will always be those who seep through the gaps and face the rough edges. As a result, they end up having bad experiences. And thrashing the organization at a public forum seems like a good move to retaliate. However, this only decreases the morale of those who are already in the organization, those who are trying to do a good job inside the organization and those who want to join the organization. So I am going to share my experience here -
    1) I would like to start with working hours. Yes, they may seem long. But only if you are not engaged. Initially I also thought that they were long, but now I enjoy my work so much. I am so engrossed - because of the autonomy, freedom, exposure and trust given to me.
    2) The best part about my job are my seniors and superiors. I adore my boss. A conscious effort is made to mentor me and develop me professionally as well as personally. I am very grateful that I have such a mentor in my life. And if I talk about other top management leaders in organization, they always listen to me and are prompt in my queries. I am heard like an equal.
    3) I have also had great experiences with not only people inside the team, but outside my team as well. People are busy - they have their own work, but they are always ready to lend a helping hand.
    4) I have seen a lot of teamwork happening around me.
    5) The people here are genuinely nice. I am very happy about my decision to be at Gateway.

Cons

All that I have said can be seen negatively as well. People can find N numbers of bad things about something that is good. But finding the bright side in things is a result of a positive and evolved personality.
    Having said that, there are a few things that would be beneficial for all the employees
    1) Having shifts based on tasks and work completion rather than stringent hours. Feeling that you are staying at the organization because it is your responsibility rather than because you are mandated to stay back makes a huge difference.
    2) Saturday working restricts a proper work-life balance.

Advice to Management

Empowering the employees. Then those who fall through the gaps don't feel like they are left behind.

"Senior Analyst Programmer"

I worked at Gateway TechnoLabs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Only one point in PROS, if you have good relation with your manager, then you can survive otherwise I have seen, they kicked out many people who have been with gateway for more than 6 years (Few of them have started their career here only)

Cons

Here, I have many points to share:
    1. Policy vary from person to person.
    2. Managers are not knowledgeable.
    3. If you're billable then you're safe, if you're on bench start looking for a new opportunity, you never they can kick you anytime (I have seen more 15 people kicked out)
    4. Too much politics.
    5. Always shows stars and moons (but they never fulfill what they have committed)

"Sr. developer"

I worked at Gateway TechnoLabs full-time

Pros

No Pros. Average working condition.

Cons

No vision of company. no innovative HR policies, Sat working. They claim 1200 employees. Actually only 300 employees at current level. Fake numbers for everything.

"Poor Employer, Don't Trust. Always dominates to Employees. Better to die without job. Don't Join Gateways"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Ahmedabad
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Gateway TechnoLabs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Could not find anything to put anything under this for Gateways Technolabs Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad.

Cons

Very Long List for this.
    1. Employer focused company. At the time of joining they will show you the dream. Don't believe on those. They always makes a trap.
    2. Not an IT company. Looks local group. No IT culture at all. Work on Saturday. Long working hours.
    3. Very horrible HR policies which are totally employer focused.
    4. Always eager to eat employee salary - Always the waits for the reason that how they can eat salary/amount from their Employee. Even you fails to complete 9.30 hours for the day, your salary for the day will be cut.
    5. If you resigned then somehow these people will try to eat your majority of salary but producing false facts and will try to relate to their so called policies. Looks SHOP culture due to these kind of cheap steps.
    6. HR (In reality recruiters) think that they are superman. They always tries to find the reason to dominate employees. Man, look outside of gateway to see where are you. If you try to meet, they will always be in meeting. They treats as Head Master of school.
    7. Less salary paid, making joke for relocation.
    8. very less leaves. No government policy at all for the leaves. These people think that employee will stay 24X7 and do their work. Very cheap mindset.
    9. No proper medical leaves.
    10. No appraisals. In appraisal they always try to put false facts and try to justify their wrong step.
    11. Employees are forced to put good review to Internet.
    "All the recent good reviews are Fake reviews"
    12. Bond (2 years)
    13. HR person - who thinks that he is the owner & treats as dictator, Senior people doesn’t know how to talk to an employee, please we are not your servant. HR team - Who thinks that she will scare employees by the blood sucking policies.
    14. Management counts the number of times an employee goes to the washroom.

Advice to Management

Dear Neeraj, Please focus to your company culture and make it employee friendly. You cannot get more success if your company is on the heap of corpses of Employees emotions, their financial theft, Financial benefits eaten by company. Please make environment as per IT company standard. Stop following SHOP culture.