Found 347 of over 4T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and the company really go the extra mile to show that they care about their employees." (in 551 reviews)
- "The people I work with are great and very inspiring." (in 380 reviews)
- "Great Culture and Company Values" (in 241 reviews)
- "Good work life balance compared to other large pharma" (in 152 reviews)
- "good pay which is great considering the headhunters cut of the pay and the fact that I did not recieve benefits." (in 148 reviews)
- "Poor Management and too many veterans who are 'protected'" (in 114 reviews)
- "I've had really good managers who are aware of this issue and we manage it." (in 88 reviews)
- "People with only a few years (less than 5 yrs) of experience hold senior leadership positions." (in 53 reviews)
- "Lack of support by upper management" (in 37 reviews)
- "Some favoritism has been identified in the past." (in 34 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.025 Feb 2019Program ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSouth San Francisco, CA
*company is doing great work *beautiful campus * great work/life balance and ability to work from home
*hard to move up/get promoted
- 5.016 Jun 2010Sales OperationsFormer Employee
Culture is entrepreneurial & strives for excellence. Mgmt & employees strive for, expect, and help each other attain success!
Certain groups in the overall organization can be dramatically overworked therefore work/life balance can sometimes be an issue.