Genomic Health Senior SQA Engineer Reviews

Updated 2 Nov 2014

1.0
Genomic Health President & CEO Kim Popovits (no image)
Kim Popovits
0 Rating

"Do not believe the reviews on this company. I know the HR people go in and put in positive reviews ."

Former Employee - Senior SQA Engineer in San Jose, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Genomic Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

They give bagels on fridays and the ambiance is ok and if you can get to see outside IT there is some great work this company does it is such a pity that IT is so screwed up.

Cons

I know the HR people go in and put in positive reviews to avoid the overall negative rating. the culture is very close and false .. they pretend to want honesty but the management is very currupt and they drum out all people who are honest . Look at the calibre of the peopel who leave and you will see they retain those who never speak truth to power or people who are bad at their work this is true in IT I am not sure about the rest of the company.

Continue reading

"Very dysfunctional company. QA dept needs new leadership and fast!!"

Former Contractor - Senior SQA Engineer in Redwood City, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Genomic Health for less than a year

Pros

Friendly folks and good facilitates team. They do give a different fruit every week. Many Program /Project mangers in IT are very good at their job.

Cons

Very poor management on IT side. Totally driven by emotions, leaders are non-leaders. The Project managers are not allowed to do their job. Petty minded managers squelch any one who try to improve the process. Any new ideas for automation are not encouraged.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews