Found 7 of over 83 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits, company really open to working with employee needs" (in 7 reviews)
- "People are friendly and welcoming." (in 6 reviews)
- "Amazing Work/Life Balance with a positive workplace atmosphere." (in 4 reviews)
- "Great benefit package and great team to work for" (in 3 reviews)
- "Friendly coworkers" (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 2.09 Jun 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
There were plenty of chances to advance if you liked to suck up and play politics.
Everything else- poor work-life balance, restrictive work environment, mediocre compensation, incompetent leadership.1
- 3.019 May 2021AdministratorCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Pay is decent. Work/life balance is pretty good. Remote work opportunities. Annual wellness labs are free to employees/spouses
Your experience depends on what department you're in. H&L is great. PL management is a mess and known to target people they don't like. Management is clique-y. Insurance premiums are cheap, but deductible is high.
- 5.026 Sept 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCovington, LA
Very friendly workplace with an understanding in the need to be flexible for a happy work/life balance. The company does try to stay on top of constantly evolving with technology, and keep employees motivated. There is also a really great wellness program, which promotes a health lifestyle, to balance the monotony of working at a desk.
No real complaints to list. It's been one of my best workplace experiences thus far.1
- 1.03 Feb 2023Health and Life AdministratorFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsCovington, LA
None but if I had to choose one… Remote work sometimes offered
Over worked, underpaid, horrible work/life balance (and that’s pretty sad when your job is fully remote from home), extremely micromanaged (to the point that it affects the employee’s production numbers and accuracy bc we are interrupted constantly with random questions from managers to look back and describe what happened a week ago and why you had a file open for over 5 minutes… etc)
- 5.016 Nov 2022SalesCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
The flexible work environment and support of colleagues is exceptional. Training and development is a growing focus and I’ve never felt like I’ve been “out on an island” by myself. Colleagues are ready to to assist. Great work / life balance.
If anything, the fact most colleagues are remote can sometimes be viewed as a negative. While communication as a whole through the organization is good, getting together in person a bit more would improve communication.
- 5.019 Apr 2022Human Resources Generalist IIICurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCovington, LA
Amazing Work/Life Balance with a positive workplace atmosphere. This company does not just advertise that they care about the employees they actually live this everyday. They believe that family is the most important thing and allow you to work a flex schedule or remotely if need be. They also offer free wellness courses from yoga and meditation to financial wellbeing. This organization is truly a pleasure to work at and the people are great to work with!
No cons at all and absolute amazing place to work!