Glassdoor Reviews

Found 790 of over 862 reviews

3.9
Glassdoor CEO Christian Sutherland-Wong
Christian Sutherland-Wong
Pros
  • "Work/life balance is strongly encouraged which is table stakes as a father with a young child(in 103 reviews)

• "Great people ( They really are 'good eggs' in GD lingo)(in 60 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Company has growing pains they are working out(in 49 reviews)

• "None, good work life balance, freedom(in 23 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Glassdoor

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

2d

works at

Concentrix Daksh India Service Pvt Ltd

what CTC expectations should I put for the role of office 365 Migration - Architect in Mindtree? I checked at glassdoor that average is around 23-24 lpa. My current ctc is 12 lpa + 2 lpa performance variable and i have 9 years of experience within supporting profile for multiple o365 technologies like SharePoint Online n onprem, Exchange Online n onprem, PowerAutomate, streams l, security n compliance etc.. What abt wlb here?

2 Comments

Tech India

15.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Glassdoor~100431
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

Best Company I’ve Ever Worked For

Oct 19, 2021 - Display Operations Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I never felt so supported by a company and a team. This company is unreal. The benefits are great, the compensation is great, and everyone is extremely kind. Our managers are thoughtful and truly know how to lead a team. I plan to retire with this company.

Cons

I really can’t think of any cons.

6 people found this review helpful

VP, Customer Success

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad to hear you feel supported and well compensated at Glassdoor. I couldn't agree more that the people at Glassdoor are fantastic, including our amazing managers and leaders. In terms of workload, I appreciate you flagging the desire for a longer lunch break. We certainly want to ensure that employees are not experiencing burn out and are able to maintain a strong work/life balance. Rennie Taylor - VP, Customer Success

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Very good company, many opportunities available

May 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company, friendly , great exposure, happy place

Cons

No cons to be specified

3. Ask Employees™

I am satisfied with the enhancements coming to our Total Rewards package.

Agreed or Strongly Agreed: 85%Polled: Dec 2021Responses: 225 ResponsesResponses: 225Audience: All employees
      Strongly Agree 115 (51%)
      Featured Employee Response

I love that we are always evaluating benefits and total rewards. I couldn't ask for a better company. These are all awesome benefits and I am beyond thankful for the changes.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Crazy amazing people.

Jan 15, 2018 - Research Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Now for an organisation running the show ,it is inevitable to have a backend and a frontend. This organisation's backend is sound proof and knows how to manage their downtime.

Cons

You don't wanna learn , not for you.

4 people found this review helpful
    5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Wonderful Internship experience

Mar 26, 2017 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Open organization flexible timings. Company takes your contributions seriously

Cons

None as such everyone enjoys here

7 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Loved It, Will Miss Working @ GD

Jan 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture and People are amazing Benefits are great Working for a tech company

Cons

Pay could be improved Future is uncertain

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great workplace and benefits!

Jan 12, 2022 - Product Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, culture, WL balance, good people

Cons

Slow development, but pretty typical at large company

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Big company with start up culture

Jan 4, 2022 - Lead Software Engineer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Glassdoor is a great place to work. Despite the fact that company grew up drastically since the time it was founded, the company keeps start up spirit with all advantages and disadvantages. 1. The biggest advantage of the company are people that work here. 2. Another important advantage, at least for me, I can really make an impact on the product. 3. Our product has positive impact on people's life by helping them to find jobs and companies they like.

Cons

1. Company has start up mentality, so some process are a little bit messy and unorganized. 2. Top management is trying to do a good thing and raise a problem of diversity and inclusion, but it feels like there is more concentration on hire new people instead of making a place comfortable for existing one

2 people found this review helpful

VP of Engineering

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Glassdoor. We're very proud of maintaining our startup culture, and our great people are the lifeblood of our company. Our "get things done" culture does go along with a little less focus on organizational processes, but we are working on improving this whilst not taking away from our startup ethos. I'm sorry that you feel that there is more of a focus towards hiring new people, but I do encourage you to talk to your manager about this. We try to focus on all our people, not just those that are new. - Shane O'Grady, VP of Engineering

9. 5.0

Glassdoor Walks the Walk

Jan 7, 2022 - Senior Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Glassdoor creates a positive environment for employees to learn and grow. From leaders to individual contributors, everyone at this organization contributes to a culture of positivity, moral fiber, and transparency. I've never seen an organization more committed to maintaining its values and constantly challenging the status quo in pursuit of improvement. Leadership is very receptive to feedback and criticism and is constantly attempting to better the workplace for employees and improve the value delivered to customers. Not only does Glassdoor's leadership pursue radical goals around transparency within the products they build, but also the Company holds itself accountable to those goals within the inner workings of the organization and its internal communication.

Cons

At any organization, there is always room for improvement. At Glassdoor, I find that the biggest challenge is breaking the historical organizational mold to adapt to the new demands of a growing business. I often believe that while the organization is succeeding, the internal departmental structure is a step behind the needs of the business. In many cases Glassdoor's team structure lags behind industry competitors in terms of investing in business intelligence and data analytics resources. It seems that the Company needs to shed some of the start-up level infrastructure mentalities and transform its internal data and insights model into a more mature organization. I feel that teams often have to remain scrappy to aggregate and analyze data in order to make informed decisions when there are tried and true tools and corporate structures that work well to solve these types of problems.

1 person found this review helpful

VP, Business Operations

Thank you for this thoughtful feedback - I love the headline for this post, and might steal your line! Our mission is 'to help people everywhere find a job and a company they love', and that starts with our own employees. Your experience directly reflects our four core values - Transparency, GRIT, Innovation, and Good People - I'm so happy that you are on the team to help us continue to bring these to life. I agree wholeheartedly that we need to continue to adapt and respond to the changing demands of our business - especially as we pursue aggressive growth goals - and data is one of our most important enablers. In my time at Glassdoor, I've seen intentional efforts focused on improving data governance and infrastructure, but also acknowledge that we have more work to truly democratize data access. This is a huge focus for us moving forward and, as you've noted, we are always eager to hear feedback on where we can improve. Please reach out to Data@glassdoor.com with examples of where you / your team would benefit from more seamless access. Excited to have you on board for our growth journey ahead - it's going to be a fun one. Jon Hammer, VP Business Operations

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company To Work For

Jan 5, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love working at Glassdoor. I especially like that we are a company that doesn't just "talk the talk" we put in efforts to "walk the walk" as well. The leadership, working flexibility, culture, PTO, D&I, etc. are all aspects in which make Glassdoor great and I truly enjoy working here.

Cons

While we do have more of an extensive career growth plan, it would be nice to have more of an opportunity to grow. Barriers like "time in seat" really effect those who bring an extensive amount of experience to the role and almost a set back to grow like they should. Glassdoor is a place with an open door policy so I do know that the concerns have been heard and hopefully actions will be put in place for a more clear and open growth plan.

2 people found this review helpful

VP, Customer Success

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. I am so happy to hear that the people, culture and benefits provided by Glassdoor are meeting your expectations and resulting in a positive experience. As you said, at Glassdoor we truly seek to 'walk the walk' when it comes to being a great place to work. In terms of career progression, our goal is to ensure that individuals are able to grow their careers at Glassdoor. That being said, I agree that we should continue to iterate on how we think about an individual's expected time in their role based on a variety of factors including past professional experience. Thank you again for sharing your perspective! - Rennie Taylor, VP Customer Success

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A wonderful place to work

Jan 4, 2022 - Senior Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very nice culture, and I have enough opportunity to do what I expect in terms of the career path of a ML guy.

Cons

Nothing specific at this time

Senior Director of Machine Learning

Thank you for leaving a review on Glassdoor! I am happy that you like the great culture of the company which is often mentioned by other reviewers as well. Machine Learning (ML) continues to be a highly growing and invested area in Glassdoor and I am confident about the impact our ML teams will make for the company. I want to thank you and the others working hard in ML and related areas in Glassdoor to make this happen. - Zixin Wu, Senior Director of Machine Learning

Viewing 1 - 10 of 790 Reviews