Global Reach Group Employee Reviews about "hard working"

Updated May 28, 2020

Found 4 of over 71 reviews

3.3
Global Reach Group CEO Nicholas Fullerton (no image)
Nicholas Fullerton
Pros
  • "Global Reach is a great place to work(in 8 reviews)

• "New ideas are supported and encouraged by senior management and people thrive(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "They need to value back office staff more and review(in 3 reviews)

• "The working environment has very much matured in the last few months and is in a good place now to move forward and achieve great things(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "hard working"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Exciting times ahead

May 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Global Reach for over a decade and am currently more excited than ever about the prospects for the business and the opportunities available for the Global Reach team. As with all businesses the last 10 years has brought significant change and with this change many challenges. Not everything has been perfect but all challenges have been faced head on and always with the best interests of staff and clients to the fore. The business is incredibly different to the one I joined and in my opinion is significantly improved. Our offering to clients is now market leading and along with retaining our best people we have recruited very well recently. The senior management team is the most dedicated and knowledgeable of my time at Global Reach and this gives me confidence that our lofty ambitions will be achieved. Life at Global Reach is not an easy ride but if you are talented, ambitious, hard working and enjoy being part of a team who strive to be the best whilst having fun along the way then I highly recommend joining.

Cons

Whilst client facing technology is excellent some internal systems have needed work for a while. This is improvement is happening and needs to continue.

3 people found this review helpful
    2. 2.0
      Former Employee

A broken family and they still won't learn their lesson

Jan 16, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The frantic and exciting environment The back office teams are beyond outstanding and incredibly hard working SOME people The new direction in which the company is going does seem worthwhile

Cons

Poor management The selected few are treated well Unless you play along with the politics and play favourites they will NOT invest in you Dealing desk will treat you like garbage After a intense few years, they have still not learned anything in enhancing their staff, give opportunities to progress and invest in people It's an hostile environment created by certain few, who really don't care or just look out for themselves.

7 people found this review helpful

Global Reach Group Response

Head of Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere at Global Reach and appreciated the hard work our back office teams do to ensure our continued success as a business. We pride ourselves on the collaborative nature of our teams within the business and are committed to progressing and developing our employees.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Dec 19, 2018 - Operations Analyst in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great stuff, everyone gets along and helps each other. Fun & hard working environment. Progression Opportunities. Learning Opportunities. Good Employee Benefits. An inclusive environment. Company updates each month from the CEO followed by drinks and nibbles. Good social life, if you like to go out after work once or twice a week. But there are people who also don’t go out each week but everyone is always welcome to join. The office is open plan and modern, this allows for good communication between departments and creates a good working environment. There has been a lot of change since I started over a year ago, but I can only see this as it was all for the better and can definitely tell the quality of people we have working here are the right people to carry on moving the company forward. I loved working at GRG and I can’t rave about working here enough! It’s a really nice place to work.

Cons

Communication hasn’t always been amazing, however this has improved dramatically over the last 6 months and I no longer feel that communication from the top is an issue at all. A few departments require an early shift can be a killer, if you don’t live in town. However you get to leave early which in my opinion is a win.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Global Reach Group Response

Head of Marketing

Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear people are enjoying working at Global Reach and you've captured our culture brilliantly! Our employees are our best asset and I'm so pleased to hear that you've benefited from our learning and development opportunities and continue to enjoy our collaborative environment.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Rewarding place to work

May 10, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for GRP for nearly 3 years. I have seen the organisation go through various transitions during my time here, but I can honestly say this is the happiest I have been since joining. The focus is really in the right place and the collaboration throughout the business is inspiring. The people I have the pleasure of working with are knowledgeable and hard working and the organisation is professional and vibrant. I really believe in our leadership team and I look forward to building my career here.

Cons

All the cons are now gone in my opinion

Be the first to find this review helpful