Global University Systems Reviews

Updated May 6, 2022

Found 309 of over 331 reviews

3.9
Global University Systems Founder Aaron Etingen (no image)
Aaron Etingen
Pros
  • "Good hikes and work life balance(in 11 reviews)

• "Innovative and forward-thinking company, collaborative work environment and most importantly- great people(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "GUS has highly organised operations with clear procedures and it is difficult for a new graduate/staff to show his skills for a specific problem(in 10 reviews)

• "Lack of communication from higher ups(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great company to work

May 6, 2022 - Director in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management team is supportive. Its a great place to start your career.

Cons

Create your visibility and involve in the process.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Best place to work

Apr 11, 2022 - Procurement Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good to learn about edutech

Cons

Management issues and not that great hr policies still need time to improve

Comms Team

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's always great to receive feedback as it helps us to pinpoint areas that can be improved.

3. 5.0

Overall Good

Apr 11, 2022 - Student Recruitment Advisor in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Salary Hike and Promotion based on performance

Cons

Heavy workload. No Parental Insurance

Comms Team

Thanks very much for taking the time to post this review. We are pleased to hear that overall you are having a positive experience here. We will take your feedback on board.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A great company to work

Mar 28, 2022 - Marketing and Communications
      Business Outlook

Pros

work culture, flexibility, work life balance, considerate to employees, International exposure

Cons

A little more concentration on offshore employees and their concerns

Comms Team

Thanks for your review, your feedback is appreciated! We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good opportunity

Mar 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Clear management policy around the company

Cons

The sales process are not streamlined, using old teqnics of sales

Comms Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and good luck in your future endeavours.

6. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Too much politics in sales

Mar 15, 2022 - Sales Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

End number of leaves , 5 days working

Cons

Politics, favoritism , biased , less incentive

Comms Team

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all employee feedback and your comments will be taken on board.

7. 4.0

nice place to work

Jan 4, 2022 - Content Writer in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

great manager, professionalism, fair assessment of employee performance

Cons

employee perks and growth is quite stunted

Communications Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love to receive positive feedback and your further comments will be taken on board.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

People First Culture. Best place to Grow Professionally & Personally

Jan 3, 2022 - Student Recruitment Advisor in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

GUS is a place where human is treated a human and not money-making machine. 1. People first culture 2. Acceptance of suggestions 3. Where your leaders stand with you and drive you to success. 4. Equality is a priority 5. Empowering unique talents 6. Kind and helpful upper management.

Cons

Disciplined work style is not your work style then this place is not for you.

Communications Team

We really appreciate your positive review. At Global University Systems, our employees are number one and we work hard to ensure they are satisfied and happy with us. Your suggestions will be passed onto senior management.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to learn and grow professionally

Dec 31, 2021 - Senior Program Consultant in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best Organization -Amazing team to work with, the support i received was intensive and timely from my superiors-definitely great place where you can learn and grow professionally

Cons

As of my experience i don't have anything to be mentioned here

Communications Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted to hear you think the company offers a lot of opportunities to grow professionally and you feel supported as a GUS employee.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A fast growing organisation that is giving ample opportunities to every employee to grow and prove their capabilities.

Dec 26, 2021 - Senior Director International Student Recruitment in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee comes first Recognise and reward the achievements Equal opportunities for the deserving GUS is indeed a great place to work when you’re looking for a fast growing environment. “Happy people perform and deliver better result” is something the GUS managment truly believes.

Cons

More automation in every aspect of work (WIP)

1 person found this review helpful

Communications Team

All employee feedback is greatly appreciated so thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to hear your positive experience at Global University Systems and continue to enjoy the opportunities for growth within the company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 309 Reviews

Global University Systems Reviews FAQs

Global University Systems has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 331 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Global University Systems to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Global University Systems employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Global University Systems. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

74% of Global University Systems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Global University Systems 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Global University Systems Job Seekers