What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "regulation and comprehensive training" (in 8 reviews)
- "Friendly colleagues, pleasant office and good compensation so far." (in 4 reviews)
- "There are some genuinely nice people working there." (in 4 reviews)
- "A very friendly and accommodating team." (in 3 reviews)
- "Great work ethics and working environment." (in 3 reviews)
Found 82 of over 85 reviews
Updated 21 May 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.021 May 2023Client RelationsFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsDubai
Great company infrastructure. Good incentives and benefits for admin staff. Tim Searle’s visibility can be intimidating at times but he’s very easy to talk to. He listens
Workload can sometimes be overwhelming
Globaleye Reviews FAQs
Globaleye has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 85 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Globaleye to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
65% of Globaleye employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Globaleye 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.