GlobusSoft Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Sumit Ghosh

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • It is a company that gives wonderful opportunity to learn diverse technologies for techies upto Tech Lead (in 9 reviews)

• Makes effort to ensure employees are happy and they have a work life balance (in 8 reviews)

1. "Good Company"

Former Employee - PHP Developer in Bhilai
    Former Employee - PHP Developer in Bhilai

I worked at GlobusSoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good place to build your career. Best Senior and Management Team.

Cons

Just perform your best and you will get the best.

2. ""Freedom, Positiveness and Technology, Awesome Journey so Far!""

Current Employee - Web Designer in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Bengaluru

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I think most of IT company need quantity work, but in this company always need quality work and it’s can help for growth and learn.
    Everything flows from top whether bad or good. The CEO is highly Loveable and Motivated which brings lot of positive energy in the team.
    Great Work culture, Best of talented colleagues, Flexible working hours, team training meeting out of city, trip, these all helping for relaxing work.
    Just an awesome place and an excellent step in my career to be associated with such a company.
    i am always feeling as a company family member not an employee.

Cons

There is no room for a person who don't want to grow and who want to work as employee . Beware if you are lazy and just working for peanuts.

Advice to Management

keep getting in touch with people working at ground level multiple times for improvement. Otherwise management is been doing great by keeping their employees happy and taking care by fulfilling their needs wherever possible

3. ""Excellent company with growing career""

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bhilai
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Bhilai

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am working with Globussoft from 2 years. There was no down fall. Company provides a friendly atmosphere and always encourages the team work. Working in a team definitely gives way to grab huge knowledge.Annual increment is less but it does not give much pressure because Management is very employee friendly. Salary benefits and appraisal is purely depends on the Skills,Education and Experience.

After completion of your training if you land on a good project which is technically good and informative then you are at the right place and your career grows faster and faster or if you land on a project which just supports the product or provider then you need to work hard and feel your life imbalanced.
    More over Nobody can stop you if you are really talented and can excel.

Cons

Some times you ll not find a balanced life because of work load

Advice to Management

Management is very much approachable for every Query, so they are doing good in their part i must say..

5. ""Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth""

Current Employee - Employee in Bhila
    Current Employee - Employee in Bhila

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A Good Company to start with the future growth of an individual is at the excellence level. Good work life balance, vast availability of new technologies, good for people who seek new experience on new technologies.
    However, if you are looking a place to get some experience, good benefits, and to have no remorse leaving, then GlobusSoft might be a good option.

Cons

Salary is not that great but overall it’s satisfactory to work with. It’s a big organization, SO naturally the visibility of the top management is less.

Advice to Management

You must appreciate their work & give them more incentive. Visibility of the top management should be increased.

6. "Good company to Start With"

Current Employee - SEO in Bhilai
    Current Employee - SEO in Bhilai

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time

Pros

Was a very nice experience, very employee friendly and the office premises is located at the center point of the Bhilai city and Koramangala city. A day at work starts at 10:00 AM and ends at 07.30: PM in the evening. I was trained in PHP technology.It was a rigorous 1 months training.Facilitators were very informative.Got the chance to do a live project during the evaluation process.The hardest part of the job was to complete the live project before the deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job was the cultural fest as well as individual achievements celebration inside the office which is very helpful in time of stress and strain and to maintain a good work-life balance.

Cons

If anyone resigns from the work than it will be given to another person within very short span of training and without proper knowledge transfer.

Advice to Management

Management should give proper training of the work before assigning others Employee task.

7. ""A Company for Learn, Grow and Excel""

Current Employee - DMA in Bhilai
    Current Employee - DMA in Bhilai

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The managment of Globussoft is very much supportable and a good place to work .In typical day all senior supports in work and also you can learn from your senior how to do work smartly .Hardest part of the job is, when take shutdown to check all elctrical panels and this also enjoyable part of the job because we work under the Expert People and we get lots of knowledge during this.

Cons

Management/Hr ask to switch off all Lights and AC's in break time, which we generally forget to do and than we get scoldings for the same .

Advice to Management

My Advice for the management is just for one thing, better ask office boy instead of Employee's to switch off the lights and AC's during break time.

8. "Join only either you are hapless or ready to face any mess, for the sake of learning"

I worked at GlobusSoft full-time

Pros

with my one year of experience, I could find this place better to know the depth of coding only, as 3 or 4 members (you as a fresher and others with 6 months or more experience) handle a project.

if you could handle the mess for 2 years, you would come out with good knowledge and confidence to face any hell of a worse company in future.

or, just learn and leave the company.

Cons

first things first, the positive reviews which the company got on Glassdoor, with long poetry of pros, are fake. I know their online branding strategies very well. It's them, who gave the reviews. you can easily assume the core, when the shell plays its own trumpet.

Don't fall for their offers at the time of hiring.

definitely, it's not the place for you, if you can't tolerate the dominance of people who are not enough qualified (in terms of knowledge & sanity, I say).

Advice to Management

when you do something deliberately, you don't need an advice. But, treat employees as employees. after all, it's you, who hired them through a thorough recruitment process.

9. "A decent place to work.."

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time

Pros

Very talented and down to earth team, who are passionate about what they do.
    A creative atmosphere that encourages new thinking and gives staff the time and space to try things out...
     Generally, it is a very inspiring place to work at the moment.

Cons

I didn't find out yet...

Advice to Management

Keep up the good job...

10. "Dream company"

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time

Pros

Pros are many but few of them are- freindly environment, coopertive management and many more options to go for this company.

Cons

Nothing much to say regarding this...but it is just about holidays...very few holidays.

Advice to Management

They are good nothing to advice them.

11. "Best company to build your future."

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time

Pros

Positive emvironment with many challenges to explore ourself infinetly.

Cons

Not much but if management increases the salary, then it will be more exciting.

Advice to Management

Its just to think once about the salary. Else all good.