GlobusSoft Software Developer Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Software Developer

3.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Sumit Ghosh

Pros
  • It is a company that gives wonderful opportunity to learn diverse technologies for techies upto Tech Lead (in 7 reviews)

• d) Friendly working environment with lots of support from seniors (in 9 reviews)

Cons

1. "'Amazing Company, recommended'"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bengaluru

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time

Pros

I'm with this company from last two years and yes I have a life changing experience with this company. Globussoft enabled my mind to think out of the box and explore your talent. It's a kind of knowledge hub where every day you can learn new things.....IF.....you're interested in learning. Great working environment. Self-development opportunities. Great support from higher management. You feel like your NOT just another number, you're a member of the company who equally matters to the company.

Cons

A company can never satisfy to all the employee of his company. But I'm satisfied because the company offered me the opportunity to learn and explore my knowledge and always I'll be thankful to the company for exploring my skills.

Advice to Management

They don't need our advice because they know what type of decision can bring good things to the company.

2. "Outstanding place to work, Best job I have ever had."

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great bunch of guys and girls to work with. Focused, safe but friendly working environment.
    Everything was great there.every day was a different day and always a challenge. Pushed at times to meet deadlines and to push yourself beyond what is expected

Cons

No real negative challenges, just positive challenges for myself to work towards.

Advice to Management

As of now Everything is well and good.

3. "A great stepping stone"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Bhilai

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Employers is a very employee-friendly company that provides an excellent work-life balance and flexible work. Great work-life balance, Friendly atmosphere and supportive management who will always encourage you to achieve more if that is your goal. They have many learning and recognition opportunities if you know where to find them.

Cons

Work from home is limited.

Advice to Management

To improve and maintain better relationship with employer and employee, at least in a year should take out for excursion.

5. "Computer application"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Pune
    Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Pune

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Globussoft builds innovative and cutting edge technology products for the digital marketing industry.

Cons

No cons to read down

Advice to Management

It's have been working best till now no further changes can seen

""Its Cyber Cafe company for freshers""

Current Employee - Junior Software Developer in Bengaluru
    Current Employee - Junior Software Developer in Bengaluru

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1) You will feel again you are in college
    2)You will get excellent time pass for paid to 1.5 Laks

Cons

Cons list goes on......
    * Management people holds no experience at all
    * No work culture at all
    * career growth zero
    * Spoiling freshers careers and life .
    * Worst Environment for fresher to be in this company.
    * No projects at all, All are fake projects. which doesn't go live or real time.
    * Salary whats that ,No salary ,No benefits or compensation
    * please don't join and spoil your life.
    No training ,No projects and the CEO of this company is a fraud.

Advice to Management

above goods comments are posted my management people for the sake of money.this is a kind request you that don't spoil students life by fake reviews.

"Fake Company"

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No pros about GlobusSoft... its a fake comapny to spoil our carrer.

Cons

only cons for this company: no salary, no bank account, no id card, no pay slips, no projects, no official mail id, no weekends. its fraud company. pay1.5 lacs and get letter of intent. no salary, if we ask salary they will terminate from job. if we ask money paid for job (backdoor) they will black mail us... they will ask proof of payment...sumith ghosh will take money near bakery next to globus soft.

Advice to Management

don't play with students life... for the sake of money dont spoil young indians life

"How to become perfectionist in Coding"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bhilai

Pros

I am working in this company from last one year. i was selected in this company via campus drive. i was not much aware coding and logic skills even i was afraid about my skills, i always think how i will achieve my dreams.
    Now i am happy in Globussoft and i am thankful to this company for exploring my skills in the very well directed manner. Now i am confident about my coding and logic skills, i have learn most of the recent and new technologies in this company.

Cons

A company can never satisfied to all the employee of his company because every one having their own demands and its difficult for company to fulfil demands of individual but a common drawback in the company is related to timings. Management is strict in timing.

Advice to Management

No advice to Management because management always take decision for the benefits of company and definitely this decision make unhappy to some one but its not possible to make policy in the individual basis.

9. "Super company gives you all the training you need"

Former Employee - Software Developer
    Former Employee - Software Developer

I worked at GlobusSoft full-time

Pros

It's a great place to work where you can balance your personal and professional life.Process oriented and very friendly people. Work culture is very good. Projects are challenging.

Cons

Not much. I don't find any major issues. There are always small things here and there. But nothing major. Work life balance I feel needs to be looked upon.

Advice to Management

Invest more in employee development

"one way ahead to achieve Goal"

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No company allowed to approach directly to your CEO in case of any project related issues but in Globussoft when i was unable to find the way to complete my project i directly get a guidance from my CEO.

Cons

Proper documentation of project is must, but i was found that the BDA team was didn't do that.

Advice to Management

Please keep the proper records o& documentation of project.

"Good Company to start a career as a Fresher"

I have been working at GlobusSoft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really appreciate that the company allows flexibility in your workday. My co-workers are easy to work with, and I feel supported by team leads. I only wish the pay was a bit higher. Because of this, I doubt if I will be able to work here for very long. But for the time being, I'm enjoying learning new things and picking up a few skills.

Cons

They don't provide one time free Snacks & Drinks which most of the IT and Software companies do now a days.

Advice to Management

At least company should provide one time free Snacks & Drinks. Please help your employees to rejuvenate their minds in between work.