Gramener Reviews

Updated 23 Apr 2021

4.5
Gramener CEO Anand S (no image)
Anand S
Pros
  • "Open access to top-level management, Anyone can request a policy review, open calendar system, Great opportunity to learn and grow(in 8 reviews)

• "Work culture is awesome, the moment we enter office, it feels home and the family waiting :)(in 6 reviews)

Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. COVID-19

"Very good company"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Hyderābād

I have been working at Gramener full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learning, Transparency, Attitude, Support, Activities

Cons

Slow Growth, connecting with team during covid time

2. "Awesome Company to work with"

Former Employee - Senior Lead Datascience Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at Gramener full-time for more than a year

Pros

a lot of exposure to multiple tech stacks. Employee friendly Open upper Management A lot of support within the tech team. Be prepared to learn fast. Pay is up to market standard Good Projects & Good clients A lot of potential growth

Cons

Middle Management/project management needs some maturity. The career path is not clearly defined. Stringent timelines in some projects. Company vision should match with the revenue streams. Slow adoption of new tech.

Continue reading

3. "Fantabulous place to work topped up with Inspirational Leadership Team."

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Hyderābād

I have been working at Gramener full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Freedom, Flexibility, friendliness, Creating an environment and nurturing next-level leadership.

Cons

Nothing as such to mention

April 26, 2021COO

We thank you for your stellar contribution to Gramener’s growth journey. We are built by the sustained efforts of valuable employees such as yourself. Keep sharing ideas for creating an open and friendly work culture. Thanks for being part of our journey.

4. "Good"

I have been working at Gramener full-time

Pros

Good company with flexible timings and work culture

Cons

No cons as of now.

April 26, 2021COO

We are glad to see your appreciation for our flexible work practices. Please continue your efforts towards building a thriving Team Gramener!

5. "Translating statistical data in ways that are useful for both subject matter experts as well as business users."

Current Employee - Data Visualization Specialist in Bangalore

I have been working at Gramener full-time for more than a year

Pros

-quick, clear understanding of the information. - Can Visualize large volumes of data in an understandable and coherent way, which in turn helps us comprehend the information and draw conclusions and insights.

Cons

- You Can't Plan off a Dashboard. Data visualization dashboards are mostly non-interactive. - You Can't do In-Depth Analysis on a Dashboard.

April 26, 2021COO

We are so proud of the way in which you have easily communicated the core of our work. At Gramener, we live & breathe our motto – ‘Insights as Data Stories’ and hope to bring data analysis to the fingertips of everyday users. Your experience of working on interactive storytelling is an exception, clients draw inspiration from our Data storytelling. Please do share your feedback with COE or SBU head, your experience will help us to shape up and address any gaps. All ideas for innovation are welcome.

6. "Good for college freshers"

2.0
    Former Employee - Data Consultant
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Gramener full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good for internships and for Freshers

Cons

Sole responsibility on DC without thinking that project delivery is team activity and not “Only” DC activity

Continue reading

April 26, 2021COO

We understand your project experience has not been up to the mark. We periodically evaluate our project governance and your feedback will help us improve. Agree with you, each project’s success depends on the well-rounded actions of a collaborative team. Gramener Leadership Competency Framework guides our decisions & behaviors to groom the next line of emerging leaders. We wish you the best for a successful future.

7. "Very good company with a lot of opportunities"

Current Employee - Vice President in Bangalore

I have been working at Gramener full-time for less than a year

Pros

A variety of work exist in the company, and that's sufficient to keep the employees motivated. Good leadership and support. You can be as creative as you want to be.

Cons

Things move at fast pace, so if you are someone who can't match up that speed, might not get the most mileage out of it

April 26, 2021COO

We are glad you have joined us in our fast-paced growth journey! Keeping true to our motto, ‘Insights as Stories’, we are progressing full steam ahead in our goal to enable client success. The freedom to experiment and learn is one of the most cherished values at Team Gramener. We do hope to take the team along as we blitz scale and value feedback on improving the same.

8. "Great"

Current Employee - Associate Lead in Hyderābād

I have been working at Gramener full-time

Pros

Best culture, everything is great

Cons

Sometimes you need to work over weekends

April 26, 2021COO

We understand serving our clients may, at times, lead you to invest your weekends as an exception. We are grateful for this extra mile effort and hope you can make use of our Compensatory Leave Policy. We truly value your contribution to making Gramener a Great Place to Work!

9. "Great place to work & learn if you try"

I have been working at Gramener full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can learn a lot depending on who you work with

Cons

Nothing as pressing. Work-life balance can be better.

April 26, 2021COO

We are glad to see you seek new opportunities to learn. Gramener provides the unique opportunity to learn across cross-functional teams and diverse projects. We hope you can make better use of our flexible work practices documented in the internal wiki. Please continue to share your experiences & grow with the team.

10. "Good company"

Current Employee - Senior Android Developer in Coimbatore

I have been working at Gramener full-time

Pros

Friendly employees, flexible work time

Cons

No work and most work on client base

April 26, 2021COO

We are happy to see your appreciation for our friendly culture and flexible work practices. We do hope you will share your project experience with your manager and suggest areas of improvement. We encourage you to explore Gramener Rotation Program for gaining experience across cross-functional teams.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Reviews