Found 13,447 of over 16T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about H&M
a month ago
Hey All, I am currently a project management analyst, and have close to 1.8 years experience in the same. I am looking to change my company and there isn't any work life balance. Desperate for a switch, any help would be deeply appreciated. Google Amazon Cognizant Target H&M Tata Consultancy JPMorgan Chase Pwc KPMG NetApp
Referral and Opportunities
2 months ago
Hi Fishers, Hope this message finds everyone well!! I am looking for a new position in a testing role. I have 3.5 years of experience in software testing. Please let me know if there's any relevant opening for me. Your help would be highly appreciated. Tata Consultancy IBM Infosys Accenture H&M HCL Technologies Amdocs Wipro Google Operations Center Oracle
Got a burning question about H&M? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with H&M employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Also great benefits even for part timers like having your birthday off and getting paid for it." (in 731 reviews)
- "Good pay ( depends on which store mine was a flagship so it paid a little higher)" (in 640 reviews)
- "The people are great and the 25% off employee discount is also great along with good benefits." (in 596 reviews)
- "Team was great and motivating" (in 325 reviews)
- "good and friendly staff" (in 321 reviews)
- "Poor management and very cliquey at times" (in 959 reviews)
- "Some managers are rude and bossy" (in 532 reviews)
- "Long hours and lots of responsibilities for just sales assistant" (in 407 reviews)
- "Low salary and hard to give customer service to Israelis" (in 333 reviews)
- "No work life balance although this becomes self inflicted due to the autonomous nature of the company." (in 284 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW9 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Working at H&M has introduced me to some of the greatest people in my life. Our teams are inspiring, fun, and so uniquely themselves that it provides a really welcoming and friendly environment. A huge perk is being able to dress to your personality and express your personal style. As a flat level company, you'll work on a small team and be expected to achieve large results. This means challenging ways of working and taking an all hands on deck approach. I've never been more challenged, or proud of my work than I have here.
Working at a global company can mean early morning meetings and multiple levels of approvals. It's a give and take that can be an adjustment moving into.
- 2.030 Oct 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Product based company. Compensation which matches the current market standard.
The first two years has been good. With the restructuring a lot of service based folks have been hired at the management level which is ruining the work culture. Work from office from 2024 which doesn't makes sense as most of the stakeholders and teammates are located in Sweden. This is mostly pushed by managers coming from service based companies.1
- 4.010 Nov 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Free food and snacks, recreational areas, free cabs, wellness allowance, learning budgets, life insurance and health insurance which covers parents as well.
Comparatively slow in implementing the latest technology, no functional gym available in the office
- 1.019 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDelhi Cantonment
Work hours for the whites as an Indian you tend to get the same lucky you !
Racism to its core Senior level nepotism and politics Insecured staff and colleagues no mutual respect
- 5.012 Nov 2023Sales AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSAS Nagar
Being as a high street fashion sales assistant it gives you great exposure and learning about various materials and customer catering skills
I can’t see any downside of it
- 3.03 Nov 2023Business ControllerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Good Work life balance, Great people culture
Work is below the years of experience, Flat organisation, Will take a long time to grow to a managerial role.
- 5.06 Nov 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Best work life balance in H&M. Great company to work.
Nothing much apart from recent changes in management
- 3.022 Oct 2023Technical LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Good benefits and office space Good work life balance
Adhoc process and policies enforced to employees
H&M Reviews FAQs
H&M has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 16,317 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at H&M to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
64% of H&M employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated H&M 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.