HCL Technologies Employee Reviews about "good company"

Updated Jan 24, 2021

Found 1,092 of over 25,902 reviews

3.7
HCL Technologies President and CEO C. Vijayakumar
C. Vijayakumar
6,652 Ratings
Pros
  • "Good work environment and best people to guide you throughout your program at the company(in 1547 reviews)

• "Good company for IT infrastructure service(in 1003 reviews)

• Cons
  • "salary hike is very slow in process(in 826 reviews)

• "very less salary compared to market(in 535 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "good company"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Contractor

Good

Nov 11, 2020 - Test Engineer
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's very good company. Working atmosphere was good

Cons

No cons, every thing went well in good manner

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Jan 12, 2021 - Junior Java Developer
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

I did not work for long here so i guess from how much I got to see, it's a pretty good company. It's really professional and the environment is good. The hype that you notice about the company from everywhere is true and real. The place and management is perfect.

Cons

As I said before I did not work for long so im not sure if I'm completely right but I'm just gonna give my reviews from my perspective. I feel like the training could be better. They literally expected us to learn the job by ourselves through websites online though they did give us some very shallow training for name sake. I don't know if everyone there is as much of a bully as my trainer was but mine was, big time. So the pressure to learn by ourselves being tender freshers from such a bully-trainer killed us(at least me). That's about cons although I'm gonna have to say I may be wrong(even if my cons list is longg) about everything because I did not last long there and I probably got to see a drop of an ocean.

Be the first to find this review helpful