Found 6,238 of over 42T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about HCLTech
Hello Folks, I recently got approached for a job opportunity by Meta. The role is exactly what I want. But this is a 1 year contract role after which they might retain or not. Also, another problem is that they want me to join in 1 month (strictly). But my current notice period is 3 months at HCLTech and can be tweaked to 2 months at max. Please suggest what to do.
I have recently left HclTech, I have an offer from Accenture of 19.3+27% variable + 1.3 lakh joining bonus for proposal management specialist, latentview 20.5+2 variable for presales role , cognizant 22.2+ 1.5 variable pricing solution architect, lenovo 22.5+2.5 variable offering specialist...need serious suggestions which one I should choose...help!!!!Cognizant Accenture HCL Technologies LatentView Analytics Lenovo Urgent help Yoe 6years Current ctc 15 lpa
HCL Technologies Hi All, I'm a full stack deevloper working in Hcltech. Am looking for the .Net project for remote or chennai location and for General shift timing. If anyone having the opportunity please let me know. Im immediately available for redeployment. I'm having 7+ relevant Experience and total 8+ yoe. I'm also trying HCLLeap, Yammer and WPC for Demand Sheet. No luck. I will move to AFD pool from Next month 1st Week. So I'm looking the opportunities
Hi folks, Have 2 offers for a scrum master role (YOE - 9.9 years) - Wipro Pune 24 lacs (10% variable) US project Vs HCLtech Pune 26 lacs (15% variable) European project. How do both companies compare with each other with regards to job security, WLB, work culture?
Got a burning question about HCLTech? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with HCLTech employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "work life balance is good and you prefer this company for long term if you are not expecting hike and promotion" (in 4016 reviews)
- "Job security is good and secure" (in 1600 reviews)
- "Work culture and hike is good in development project compared with any other service based organization." (in 1407 reviews)
- "Good work environment and people" (in 933 reviews)
- "Good company and good environment" (in 657 reviews)
- "The salary for the employees is very less although is very normal but obviously you expect more always" (in 2878 reviews)
- "Vey poor management and politics" (in 1453 reviews)
- "No salary hikes and life will be stagnant and your resume will become obsolete if you stay there for 3 years." (in 1342 reviews)
- "Mostly depends on manager and if you are good than it is hard to move to better project." (in 627 reviews)
- "less pay and all remains good" (in 619 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 2.024 Jun 2016ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsChennai
work life balance is good and you prefer this company for long term if you are not expecting hike and promotion
no proper hike, no proper work assignment, no opportunity grow
- 5.06 Jan 2021Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
All the process followed here are of great standard and effort they put to deliver quality products are great. It becomes a habit for the people working here to adhere to the process to maximum level.
The work life balance has become very bad during the work from home period to great extend. Process of compensation is generic that the low package does not get any benefit from others. There is no specific identification from there until or unless we make an effort from our end to make them notice the same.
- 4.04 May 2021ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChennai
Huge projects are in hand. Can learn and scale up skills across all the technologies. Lay off is less compared to the other companies.
No proper work life balance(only some projects and in my case it’s yes) Expecting us to extend hours every day to deliver the deliverables on time even if you do good amount of work.
- 4.018 May 2019Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsChennai
If your package is good enough... Then you can join HCL and get peaceful work environment to balance personal life and professional life.
Being fresher not good to stay more than 2 years... More support projects are there and less development.. to learn development better to switch.. No hikes.. sometimes 0 percent also happens.1
- 3.021 Sept 2020Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee
job security good job role good compensation
AS per me there are no cons in the company it is good for people who want good work life balance
- 4.023 Sept 2022Lead EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
I'm working in HCL since 2 years and the best thing which I found here is work life balance
HR Team should be more responsive
- 1.016 Jan 2021Lead EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Work-Life balance is good since you work only in work hours that too very reasonably . Again it's client specific.
You join the company with certain ctc and will remain at almost the same for years . Also they hardly have any projects on new technologies .there is no internal switching to any better work so if you are not lucky enough to join a good project initially you are almost doomed.
- 3.07 Sept 2022Technical AnalystFormer Employee
Get to learn a lot in your domain
Depending upon project less admin resources thus leading to overburden of work and reduced work life balance.1