Hach Company Reviews

Found 254 of over 291 reviews

3.5
Hach Company President Hermes Gonzalez
Hermes Gonzalez
Pros
  • "The people I’ve interacted with are great, Hach certainly hires good people based on my experiences so far(in 30 reviews)

• "Nice place to work with good benefits(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No significant cons working at Hach(in 27 reviews)

• "Work life balance is not good very much traveling for unnecessary work which will not add value to your work(in 21 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

Supportive Culture

Jun 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are driven to continuously improve themselves and others, offering support as needed along the way to new and old associates. I feel supported in my role both professionally and personally.

Cons

It is a fast-paced environment, which they are very up-front about in the interview process.

Hach Company Response

Thank you for sharing! We’re very happy to hear you’re enjoying Hach and hope your positive experience continues. Thank you, it’s great to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to Work - Grow your career at Danaher!

Sep 4, 2021 - Business Development Manager - Projects in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Transparent and Open Culture, quite a flat organization - Top Management is quite approachable. - Concerned about Employee Engagement, takes active steps in employee enablement and development - DBS is a way of life - frameworks are designed to get the best out of you. - You can really grow your career by taking new initiatives within OpCos and aspire for lateral movements in larger roles. - Products and Services are the best in the world, one can progress in work with great confidence.

Cons

- Quite a lean organization, so one has to be dynamic and resourceful to play multiple hats. - Company challenges you to achieve more - not for individuals used to work in comfort zone. Change Management is a way of life.

2 people found this review helpful

Hach Company Response

We’re glad you see Hach as a place where you can grow and develop! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and advice.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Salary

Jan 19, 2022 - Key Account Manager (KAM) in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hach company is a complete solution provider for water quality needs through their Lab instruments, Online instruments, Chemicals & Methods.

Cons

Hach needs to improve on low level products where they have huge gap with their competitors.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Hach Company Response

Thank you for your feedback, it is truly appreciated. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Thank you again for taking the time to review us.

4. 3.0
      Current Employee

Hach opportunities

Dec 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of growth opportunities and you can move on to different roles after 18 months

Cons

Work is hectic with lot of reporting

Be the first to find this review helpful

Hach Company Response

We’re glad you see Hach as a place where you can grow and develop. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

5. 1.0
      Former Employee

Worst work life

Dec 4, 2021 - Back Office
      Business Outlook

Pros

Organization is good in terms of On-time salary, employee benefit, variables etc

Cons

Those who doesnt have family members, friends, relatives, personal life can work here. It really worst work life, full time calls, need to work even if you are on leave, can join calls, continous/ never endless mails, late nights, early mornings, weekends. only work & internal higher position people can shout at their reportees.

Hach Company Response

Thank you for your review. We're sorry you had this experience. At Hach, we wholeheartedly believe our associates are the key to our success, and we value everyone’s contribution. One of our top priorities is to create a working culture where associates can feel valued and part of our greater company Our Shared Purpose—Helping Realize Life’s Potential.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Lack of clarity

Jul 5, 2021 - Sales in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good payment and on time payment Good products new technology update process

Cons

No futere carrier stuckup in same position

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company but not people

Apr 12, 2021 - Sales Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good company to grow

Cons

Ruining the own business in the name of strategic plan. All stress will be on sales people.

8. 2.0

Work life balance

Mar 27, 2021 - Assistant ASM Manager in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brand name you will get her

9. 4.0

Good for beginners

Jan 22, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Technology roadmap is good, full stack development opportunities

Cons

not much of growth plans

10. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Worst company to work with

Jan 17, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its a worst company to work with, No work-life balance. All they think only about the sales and orders. Employees are highly pressurized from Top Management to bring orders even Client won't willing to select Hach products.

Cons

It's not worthy to work this kind of organization who can not take of their employees and cant't treat them as familly.

2 people found this review helpful