HashedIn Technologies Reviews

Updated 14 Sep 2020

4.0
HashedIn Technologies CEO and Co-Founder Himanshu Varshney
Himanshu Varshney
Pros
  • "Nice culture, Free food, Nice Projects(in 25 reviews)

• "It's really good with super work culture(in 19 reviews)

1. "good"

I have been working at HashedIn Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

its very good working here

Cons

no cons in my field of work

2. "good place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at HashedIn Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

the learning curve, work environment, culture

Cons

till now nothing, everything for me good

""Great and Coolest Workplace""

Current Employee - Anonymous in Bangalore

I have been working at HashedIn Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working in this company for a few years now. My journey has been amazing from day 1 till date. Every individual in this organisation has been of great support and help whenever required. If you are committed to your work and show constant growth and learning you will have "nothing to crib or complain about" in this workplace. The culture built here is so strong that people work, behave and function well as a team. In my observation, every single employee is treated with equal respect. If you are a fast learner and if you are able to keep up with their pace of work, it is truly a great place for you to work and learn. The kind of work exposure you get in this organisation is just amazing, they do not restrict your learnings to be narrowed. Even during the current situation, the organisation has taken care of its employees, there are no salary cuts, no lay offs while there are several other organisations who have just blindly taken a call without realising the impact on their employees For some of the recent reviews that I read, it is just hard to believe which is not true. Any organisation will take the necessary steps if your performance is not up to the mark. We should acknowledge that before we blame the organisation for their actions.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thank you for your detailed review. We are glad you feel HashedIn is a great place to work. Thank you for your feedback on so many different areas of what we do! This is what we hope all of our employees feel on a day to day basis. Please keep the feedback coming and share your positive experiences.

4. COVID-19

"Not good as it appears"

2.0
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore

I worked at HashedIn Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Young and friendly crowd -Latest tech stack -Free Food ( can be removed post-COVID) -Good for freshers

Cons

-10-12 hours work including weekends at times and provide comp off only for a few days. -Very unorganized, few projects have failed as a result of it. The Rt process keeps changing every 6 months. The goals are shared after the cycle. -Only scrum managers, most of them have not to clue about technology. They provide the wrong time estimates to clients. -Fired 35+ lateral within 6 months recently as they were on probation and had only 2 weeks notice. -Terrible training process for freshers. Giving false hopes and asking interns to learn the language within weeks without sleep while threaten to fire them. What is the point of hiring from campus as a full time + internship when you try to filter them later? -Lots of politics between upper and middle management. -Poor allocation and at times send freshers as experienced to client locations. -Most of the applications are internal or have a small user base if external. -The hike was delayed by 2 months last time and this time for June Cycle there is no sign of, it is already September and there have been no announcements.

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thanks for the feedback and appreciate your time to write a long review. You have mentioned a few pros about HashedIn, thanks for that. Agree with few of the cons that we can work on time management and being organising, that is the story of every mid-size company and we are no different, We are evolving and growing, there is a lot to unlearn and relearn. We are in the process of updating our processes so that we can run the processes more efficiently in less time for a bigger group(we are now about to reach 700 headcount shortly). Change is constant in the growth phase, and we understand that there can be hiccups aligning to the new processes, but we as an organization have to go through to be better. Would like to correct a few points mentioned by you in the review: -Training program for freshers which is called HashedIn University is a 60 day structured, well-planned training program which has applauds from renowned organisations and those you have gone through HashedIn University themselves. Agree, that there will be pressure to learn and perform. But that is for Hope you too agree that “carbon becomes diamond under pressure”. - Involuntary exits (definitely much lesser than 35 as mentioned above)were part of performance management and not because of COVID. We believe, if someone is not coping up at HashedIn, the best option would be to look out for an organisation where he/she can shine and succeed. -All the involuntary exits were paid two months of pay as notice period with insurance. -Agree that the performance appraisal was delayed because we were trying a new approach and not for any other reasons. However, when most of the companies have announced pay cuts, no increments we can proudly say that we did have any pay cuts and also give half-yearly increment in the last month with arrears. -We recently did a compensation analysis and can assure you that we offer a good salary compared to other product services companies. However, we will continue to work toward the goal of having a learning-enabled highly engaging work culture.

5. "GGOOD"

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Chennai

I have been working at HashedIn Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

It was good to work here

Cons

No cons are discovered yet

HR Manager

Thank you for sharing the feedback. It is much appreciated!

6. "Good company"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at HashedIn Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice culture, Free food, Nice Projects.

Cons

A lot of expectation from fresher

HR Manager

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're glad you find HashedIn to be helpful and that you enjoy the work. We're happy you're working with us!

7. "Less pay. Good Food. More of a sourcing company"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I worked at HashedIn Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Training sessions and certifications by company 2. Monthly open house and team outings. 3. Lots of games activity like badminton, football, carrom, foosball, TT etc. 4. Monthly feedback meetings with Project manager and Carrier advisor which helps to improve gradually. 5. Food is really good. All thanks to pandit ji.

Cons

1. Offer letter had a lot of mistakes and that is also related to payment. 2. One have to attend interview to work in other company from Hashedin. Sales team will make your resume as per the client requirement. One will be forcefully asked to attend interview and will be presented as an expert of the particular tech stack even if he doesn't know anything about the same. 3. Have to play games and activities even if someone doesn’t want it. 4. Entire trip will be planned with typical HR mindset which ruins the trip. There will be lot of restriction. All days will be full of HR activities. You will be forced to share room with someone whom you don’t even know (Acc to HR: By doing this you will get to know more people) 5. People who haven’t worked with you directly or indirectly will come to judge you on performance while Round Tables happens 6. If your allocation is 100% in projects like Indeed then no one is going to respect the work that you do. Because, Everyone (including Leadership) thinks that there is no learning in such project and you will be asked to present some other work in Tech-Showcase. ( Leadership never tried to improve such things). They will give you 150% or 200% performance bonus to stay in the same project because they need good/experienced people to work on the project. 7. Hiring process is not upto the mark. For example: They hired toppers from some colleges and after internship they fired them and the feedback was “Your performance is not upto the mark”. 8. No cab facility for female employees even if they work till 3AM in the office. ( Now, someone will say that we dont promote this kind of work culture but the fact is they do.)

HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. You have come across so many cons which highlights that there are few aspects that we must continue doing. We will look into the points mentioned as we understand that there is scope for improvement in a few of the areas. Would like to stress on the few points: - No one forces you to take part in the fun activities if you don't like to be. - It’s a myth that people are not respected if they are allocated 100% to a project. We are flexible if the employee wants to change the project for a valid reason and wishes to work on different tech stack. -Expectations are set before we start HashedIn University (training program for freshers) in fact even before we offer. Those who cannot cope up with the learning pace give up sometimes, which leads to the exit. It is good for the candidate as well as the candidate can explore opportunities where he/she is suited the best.

"Amazing organisation to work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer I in Bangalore

I have been working at HashedIn Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

1) Super chilled out work culture 2) Great work culture 3) You will be asked before allocated into a project 4) You will be allocated into a project where you will grow in terms of technical knowledge, ownership, resource & time management. 5) Appraisal in 6 months 6) Projects on latest technologies of different times. 7) Higher management is approachable and the best part is they listen to you and act upon on your concern 8) You will never be hungry in Hashedin, fully loaded pantry with snacks.

Cons

Nothing about which I can say.

9. "Awesome Company"

Former Employee - Tech Associate

I worked at HashedIn Technologies full-time

Pros

Best Leadership Team Good Facilities Flexible Good Management

Cons

There has not been any visible cons.

10. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Current Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at HashedIn Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible work timings Supportive leadership Amazing working atmosphere Fun culture

Cons

Found no cons as of now

Found 136 reviews