87% would recommend to a friend
(43 total reviews)
91% approve of CEO
Found 43 of over 70 reviews
Updated 7 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work culture" (in 7 reviews)
- "Flexibility helps with better work life balance" (in 5 reviews)
- "Helpful mentors and colleagues." (in 5 reviews)
- "I learned so much and felt like a valuable part of the team, Healthark's culture is amazing, and the people are incredibly supportive." (in 4 reviews)
- "It has been a great learning and a working experience." (in 4 reviews)
- 5.025 Sept 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAhmedabad
I have had a very positive experience at Healthark during my tenure, in terms of client exposure, variety of projects, depth of research work that I have done, and the learnings I have had. Also, the team culture is very good and collaborative, everyone is very supportive, and the office environment is also quite vibrant.
Nothing major at this stage.
- 5.030 Jul 2023InternFormer Employee, less than 1 yearAhmedabad
Absolutely loved working here! The team was incredible, and the work environment was super friendly. The company really values work-life balance, and the opportunities for growth and learning are outstanding.
No cons found any yet
- 5.013 Mar 2023ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAhmedabad
I had worked with Healthark in the initial years. The projects that I have done and the exposure i have had at the firm is incomparable! The diverse set of skills that i have gained helps me even today! What an astounding growth the company has had over the years, i feel immensely grateful for giving me a chance to work with the bright minds and to give me perspective in my life.! Forever grateful :)
No cons that I can think of! Only the best !
- 1.029 Mar 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee
No pros, they cannot be called a consulting firm. They take up anything in the name of projects no industry expertise. People are extremely biased towards outsiders
The leadership has his family members as employees and they are obviously favoured. They lie to freshers1
- 4.018 Feb 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAhmedabad
Working here has been quite fulfilling. Colleagues are great. Leadership is thoughtful.
Owing to the diverse nature of work, we need to figure out things on the go.
- 2.017 Sept 2022ManagerCurrent EmployeeAhmedabad
The company is filled with young minds who want to learn about consulting. They follow an open door policy to the core everyone is approachable and helpful
The heirarchy is messed up. Even directors are working as Project Manager. This is hindering company growth as the work assignment is not streamlined. They are mostly into Subcontracting business and hence the work you do isn't directly impacting the clients. Some biasness is there towards a few group of employees. Compensation and WFH policies are not very clear.
Healthark Reviews FAQs
Healthark has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 70 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Healthark to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
87% of Healthark employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Healthark 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.