Hike Lead Engineer Reviews

Kavin Bharti Mittal

"Best Place to Work"

Former Employee - Lead Engineer in New Delhi

I worked at Hike full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employee freedom. Interesting problems to solve. Flexible working hours.

Cons

Sometimes company will loose the focus since lot of stuffs happening at same time

"Best Tech Company to work for in India"

Former Employee - Lead Engineer in New Delhi

I worked at Hike full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work - You will get to work end to end on complex problems which you rarely find in other Indian companies. Since teams are small you own a large part and get to deliver more. Compensation - You are also rewarded heavily for your work both with cash and stocks. You will make much more then your peers at Amazon, Google , Flipkart etc if you consistently perform level 3/4. People - You get to work with the best people in industry . Environment is very open. Most of the companies will just say that we have open environment but with hike you will really experience what a real open environment looks like. HR, facilities , Admin all these teams are ready to help you all the time with anything you need. Best food - Team also takes the feedback very seriously. We also have separate salad bar and fruit counter for gym freaks :) and also a chaayos chai monk counter for chai lovers- All for free. Unlimited PTOs - There is no concept of paid time offs. You can take as many you want , what matters is delivery.

Cons

Sometimes we focus a lot on building our company culture which takes away focus from product. We need to hire more senior product managers.

"Excellent company to work for"

Former Employee - Lead Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Hike full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good culture, Good benefits, challenging environment and lots of opportunities to learn

Cons

Being a startup, focus keeps shifting from one thing to other.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews