Hike Lead Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Kavin Bharti Mittal

"Best Place to Work"

Former Employee - Lead Engineer in New Delhi

I worked at Hike full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employee freedom. Interesting problems to solve. Flexible working hours.

Cons

Sometimes company will loose the focus since lot of stuffs happening at same time

Hike2018-12-04

"Best Tech Company to work for in India"

Former Employee - Lead Engineer in New Delhi

I worked at Hike full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work - You will get to work end to end on complex problems which you rarely find in other Indian companies. Since teams are small you own a large part and get to deliver more. Compensation - You are also rewarded heavily for your work both with cash and stocks. You will make much more then your peers at Amazon, Google , Flipkart etc if you consistently perform level 3/4. People - You get to work with the best... people in industry . Environment is very open. Most of the companies will just say that we have open environment but with hike you will really experience what a real open environment looks like. HR, facilities , Admin all these teams are ready to help you all the time with anything you need. Best food - Team also takes the feedback very seriously. We also have separate salad bar and fruit counter for gym freaks :) and also a chaayos chai monk counter for chai lovers- All for free. Unlimited PTOs - There is no concept of paid time offs. You can take as many you want , what matters is delivery.

Cons

Sometimes we focus a lot on building our company culture which takes away focus from product. We need to hire more senior product managers.

Hike2018-11-17

"Excellent company to work for"

Former Employee - Lead Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Hike full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good culture, Good benefits, challenging environment and lots of opportunities to learn

Cons

Being a startup, focus keeps shifting from one thing to other.

Hike2018-05-19