Hilton Grand Vacations Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

3.2
Hilton Grand Vacations CEO Mark Wang
Mark Wang
Pros
Cons
  • "It’s like a high school playground inside the call center(in 15 reviews)

• "Long hours in hospitality business definitely, dealing with rude or disgruntled guest(in 13 reviews)

1. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefit, friendly co workers and manager

Cons

Nothing bad to talk about

Advice to Management

Manager is good to employees

Hilton Grand Vacations2019-10-07

October 8, 2019Social Media Specialist

We are so happy to hear your positive experience being a part of the Hilton Grand Vacations Team. Your comments are appreciated and valued as we continue to promote a positive work environment!

2. "ok place in the beginning"

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for less than a year

Pros

great commission when you are actually able to make sales

Cons

sales get real slow after awhile

Hilton Grand Vacations2019-10-16

October 16, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. Although we strive to promote a positive work environment, it sounds from your remarks that there is opportunity for improvement. Your comments have been shared with leadership and we encourage you to speak directly with your manager or HR team to ensure any opportunities are addressed. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for being a member of the Hilton Grand Vacations team.

3. "Cool"

Former Employee - Sales Gallery Coordinator

I worked at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for less than a year

Pros

it was a nice location

Cons

a lot of mid-higher ups were quite pretentious

Hilton Grand Vacations2019-10-10

October 11, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your honesty as this feedback helps us continually evaluate areas of opportunity for improvement. Thank you for your service to Hilton Grand Vacations and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

4. "Not what it's cracked up to be"

Current Employee - Team Member Relations

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time

Pros

Flexible Hours Discounts on Hotels Autonomy

Cons

Political Environment Not alot of opportunities to advance

Hilton Grand Vacations2019-10-10

October 11, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. . We are disappointed to hear that you are not having the experience you had hoped for and one that we strive to promote at Hilton Grand Vacations. Although we have shared your comments with leadership, we urge you to reach out directly to your manager or HR to ensure these comments have been addressed. Once again thank you for your candor and for your continued hard work.

5. "Could be great place to work"

Former Employee - Guest Room Attendant in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Use to be great place to work

Cons

Always changing policy, mean people losing their job cause of it

Hilton Grand Vacations2019-09-28

October 2, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience at Hilton Grand Vacations was not what you expected. We strive to keep a positive work environment for our Team Members and have shared your comments with our leadership team.

6. "Great People"

Former Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL

I worked at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company, great people with true values and they compensate appropriately

Cons

High turnover and multiple structures

Advice to Management

They are doing well

Hilton Grand Vacations2019-09-05

September 11, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience working at Hilton Grand Vacations and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

"Be careful!!!!!!!"

Current Employee - Outbound Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits, paid time off, good coworkers.

Cons

New Management makes a hostile and depressing work environment. Horrible work ethic, a complete pipe dream. It all starts by selling you the idea of making 70k a year when the average is more like 18-25k and that's a overstatement for the average to above average seller. Training is nothing like actually selling on the call center floor and most agents do not last past the 90 day probation period.

Advice to Management

Hilton Grand Vacations is a great company in itself, but current management makes this specific location a place you DO NOT want to be employed. Please make the necessary change and pay your employees a slightly better hourly to afford rent without 6 sales a week.

Hilton Grand Vacations2019-09-27

October 3, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for your review and offering your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you are not having the experience you had hoped for and one that we strive to promote at Hilton Grand Vacations. It is important for us to have our Team Members feel heard. If you would like any further assistance in addressing these concerns, please reach out to your HR team or manager. Thank you again for your candor.

"Horrible. Horrible environment, and when did Hilton grand vacations start hiring full time?"

Former Employee - Vacation Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Hilton Grand Vacations part-time for less than a year

Pros

you got paid by the hour and you can earn incentives and gifts

Cons

you got paid 9 dollars an hour, extreme favoritism, extremely unprofessional,extremely hostile work environment (btw worked there for 7 months and not one person around me was full time on the floor;yet we got people rating Hilton grand vacations 5 stars saying they worked full time and loved it in between all the one stars.Red Flag!RUN)

Advice to Management

If you really care about this company quit,This job hands down wouldn't be as high of a turnover rate job if the management 'cough cough pm outbound'actually did their job with integrity. its not all but a few bad apples and a big bad apple ruin that bunch for me.

Hilton Grand Vacations2019-09-28

October 8, 2019Social Media Specialist

We take these concerns very seriously and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to Lisa Dupuree, head of team member relations, directly at Lisa.Dupuree@hgv.com or 407-613-3715.

"Run don’t t walk!"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office is clean and air conditioned

Cons

They pay half of what any other company pays for the same exact position! You can make more as a gas station cashier .... litterally !

Advice to Management

You get what you pay for

Hilton Grand Vacations2019-09-23

September 25, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking time to give us a review and provide feedback regarding pay. Hilton Grand Vacations takes pride in providing fair compensation and a culture of recognition that matches each Team Member's effort, performance and contributions along with the various benefits and perks which weigh into our total compensation package. If you would like any further assistance in addressing these concerns, please reach out to your HR team or manager. Thank you again for taking the time to give us a review and for your commitment to Hilton Grand Vacations.

10. "Very competitive"

Former Employee - Marketing Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for less than a year

Pros

good money, meet interesting people from around the world, Big commission

Cons

long days standing in one place, a lot of persuasive tactics to get guest to be interested , life of a mosquito

Advice to Management

Don't pressure or threaten the fear f loosing the job

Hilton Grand Vacations2019-08-19

August 20, 2019Social Media Specialist

Thank you for writing us a review. We are pleased to hear your positive feedback on our compensation however, it sounds from your remarks that there is opportunity for improvement. We have shared your comments with leadership. Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Found 575 reviews