Hinduja Global Solutions Reviews

Updated 13 Jun 2021

3.5
Hinduja Global Solutions Wholetime Executive Director and Global CEO Partha DeSarkar
Partha DeSarkar
1,349 Ratings
Pros
  • "Learning and self development, Good environment(in 253 reviews)

• "Mobility and positive work environment(in 217 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Less salary management is not good(in 104 reviews)

• "Low salary that u could ever get(in 83 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

must

25 Apr 2021 - Marketing Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice place to work great

Cons

no cons only pros must wok

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee

Poor and unprofessional Management.

23 May 2021 - Manager, Operations in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I think it's only HGS brand name...

Cons

I spend nearly 5 years here, one thing is for sure why HGS is 10 years behind the market/competitors is due to their old age mindset which they have nurtured, the people working here from decades have conservative mindset won't appreciate change, new ideas, vision or new talent who join especially in the middle management. It is like an old age company and you will be easily targeted by gang of old furniture which are working here from decades if you plan or execute anything without their will be it beneficial for the project/company. These decades old have also planned their retirement here. When it comes to poor HR, they are also bound to obey operations since they don't want to go against dominance. Appraisals are only for those who behave in a servile way, rest of the appraisal process is only for books/record keeping. They won't mind to deny confidently the promises they made or mistakes they did, born unprofessional.

1 person found this review helpful

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

its good company

11 Jun 2021 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

good invernament,nice place to work

Cons

hikes will give yearly bases.work well we will get good position

4. 5.0

Good company

10 Jun 2021 - Senior Software
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is fine for the work and company perspective

Cons

No, dont have any cons at this point of time.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee

good

12 Jun 2021 - Senior Analyst in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

good organization to work with.

Cons

no proper management and also no cafetariea

Hinduja Global Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve. Please email us at talk2us@teamhgs.com

6. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lethargic and old war horse leadership

19 May 2021 - Senior Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

No pros. Definitely not a good payer at all.

Cons

I have joined the organization 2.6 years back with high hopes. However, all of hopes destroyed in just 3 months of time. Most of the leadership, AGM and above are with the organization for more than 10 years. Some of the leaders are here from the time of the inception of the organization i.e. 20 years. Their thought process is very much restricted and limited. They don't let settle anyone who comes with new thought process, be it a EVP, SVP etc. Everyone is working with worst pace, I believe a tortoise will definitely win the race if he/she has to run against the current leadership. HGS if you want to grow apart from HR/CSR initiatives, shed off your old leaders and hire some new blood. It's my worst working experience.

2 people found this review helpful

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent people, supportive seniors

10 Jun 2021 - Reporter in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

very good people at senior positions

Cons

none i can think of

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall good for freshers

26 May 2021 - Senior Consultant in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

No work pressure, once you get to know the process everything is easy. No break timings, you are free to take a break whenever you feel you need to!! especially in a non voice process.

Cons

No growth, Very Low Salary. Yearly appraisals are also not satisfactory even if you perform well.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

US Health Insurance claim Process

4 Jun 2021 - Senior Consultant in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Associate who completed graduation reasently they can work in HGS is the best place

Cons

No better hike or no moving to the next role, skill people not recognised

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Work Culture

4 Jun 2021 - Senior Executive Human Resources in Guntūr
      Business Outlook

Pros

amiable environment, great learning opportunity, high standards of work ethics,

Cons

I haven't experienced any while working in that company. All good for me

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,852 Reviews