Holborn Assets Reviews in Dubai, UAE | Glassdoor.co.in

Holborn Assets Dubai Reviews

Found 22 reviews

4.8
Robert Parker
  1. "Most Ethical in the Industry"

Current Employee - International Pensions in Dubai

I have been working at Holborn Assets full-time

Pros

Great working environment, supportive management team and always looking to put clients needs first to continue building their excellent reputation in the market place.

Cons

The lifts in the building can be time consuming in the morning.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing.

Holborn Assets2016-01-18
  2. "What is the End game ?"

Current Employee - Financial Planner in Dubai

I have been working at Holborn Assets full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Excellent all round. Great values and family at the helm.

Cons

We need more meeting rooms for advisors now. Bigger and better rooms to attend more meetings and write more business.

Advice to Management

With increasing numbers of advisors on board, more Training is needed on a regular basis. This is not really product driven but how to do the job. That is the work of a good Financial Planner. The process, the sales angles and then the delivery of product. Most advisors get this the wrong way around and focus on product first. The new buzz word in 2016 is "Accountability" This should be weekly as follows; The numbers....

Holborn Assets2016-01-16
  3. "Holborn Family"

I have been working at Holborn Assets full-time

Pros

One of the main reason I have been with the company for so long is the people... They are all very friendly and ready to help, almost like a family. The management is really supportive and approachable.

Cons

The lifts! The wait takes forever! But not really Holborn's fault but Al Shafar's.

Advice to Management

The company is growing so fast you don't get to know everybody anymore so I guess a more effective way of introducing new staff / advisers?

Holborn Assets2016-01-31

"Dynamic and supportive"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Dubai

I have been working at Holborn Assets full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Holborn Assets has revolutionised the way that i view the financial services industry. The way the company supports you and provides the structures to do things the right way the first time, has gone a long way towards restoring my faith in the financial services industry. The employees are friendly, and always ready and willing to help. They provide packages to employees which are unheard of in the industry...

Cons

If you are someone who likes to do your own thing and not report to a manager on your whereabouts then this company is not for you. The structures in place provide you all the opportunities to be successful, and as a result it is expected of you to follow the rules that are in place.

Advice to Management

Carry on caring about your employees the way that you do and the employees will care about the company.

Holborn Assets2015-12-13

January 16, 2016Digital Marketer

Hello, Thank you for leaving a review about Holborn Assets and we are very pleased to hear you like working here. Thanks again! - Holborn Assets

"Great Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dubai

I have been working at Holborn Assets for more than a year

Pros

Since joining Holborn Assets I have been extremely happy with the way in which the company works. They are an extremely professional operation which is rare in this business.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about the company my experience so far is great.

Holborn Assets2015-12-13

January 16, 2016Digital Marketer

Thanks for the great review! - Holborn Assets

"Holborn Assets Employment Review"

I have been working at Holborn Assets full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I have worked at Holborn Assets in the Dubai office for a little over two years. Previously, I was working at another well known financial advisory company in the middle east, the difference between to the two is night and day. Holborn Assets holds values, family and expertise above anything else. I genuinely believe employees are looked after, and hard work is always rewarded.

Cons

Industry-wide problem of not enough female advisers.

Advice to Management

Expand into other regions, keep up the good work.

Holborn Assets2015-11-27

January 17, 2016Digital Marketer

Glad to hear you are having a fabulous time at Holborn Assets and thanks for the positive feedback! - Holborn Assets

"I can actually say that I love going to work in the morning!"

Current Employee - Business Development in Dubai

I have been working at Holborn Assets

Pros

Over the past year working with Holborn, I have been given a great insight into the financial services industry. The company pays for you to sit your CISI exams and you can do as many or as little as you want. The structure of the company is so well thought out, there are great opportunities to exceed expectations and move up. Such a genuine company, all employees are a pleasure to work beside. Very good salary and benefits

Cons

I actually can't think of anything

Holborn Assets2015-11-04

January 18, 2016Digital Marketer

Hello there! We are very happy to hear that you love coming to work in the Holborn Assets Dubai office every morning! We are open Friday & Saturday aswell if you want to come in :-) - Holborn Assets

8. "Ambitious and Driven"

Current Employee - Assistant Portfolio Manager in Dubai

I have been working at Holborn Assets for more than 2 years

Pros

Holborn Assets is an ambitious and driven organisation and they never stop looking for ways to enhance and expand the company, this consistent growth has created some great career development opportunities and the Senior Management is fully committed to helping everybody develop themselves and the business. There's a large team of experienced and very friendly employees who reflect Mr Parker's emphasis on Integrity and...

Cons

The only downside in my opinion is the length of the working day, with travelling time and traffic to contend with of an evening it can be late before returning home from work however this is entirely subjective to myself.

Holborn Assets2015-11-08

"Holborn Assets is great!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Dubai

I have been working at Holborn Assets full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great quality service to clients, friendly and social employees, forward thinking management, cafe facilities, basement parking, supportive environment, rewards for success.

Cons

As it has been mentioned, the lifts in the building takes a long time and it is quite a climb up the stairs to get to the 15th floor.

Advice to Management

More training would be warmly received!

Holborn Assets2015-09-16

January 18, 2016Digital Marketer

We are happy you think Holborn Assets is a great place to work! Thank you very much, and sorry about the lifts. Keep up the great work. - Holborn Assets

"Friendly company - Holborn Assets review"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Dubai

I have been working at Holborn Assets

Pros

Holborn Assets is a good place to work, management respect the people and their ideas, everyone treated fairly they pay substantially above market rates for both salaries and commissions. Very transparent and open company.

Cons

Lifts in the building are a nightmare, make sure you get in before rush hour at 9am or be prepared to walk 15 flights to the Holborn Assets offices :(

Holborn Assets2015-06-16

January 18, 2016Digital Marketer

Hi there! Thanks for the great review and advice to any future employees at Holborn Assets. Much appreciated! - Holborn Assets

Found 22 reviews