Find jobs for Partnership Development Manager

Found 7 of over 218 reviews

4.8
Holiday Extras CEO Matthew Pack
Matthew Pack

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Account management

Nov 20, 2021 - Partnerships in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team ethic and flexible working philosophy.

Cons

Not many disadvantages to mention

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Bright Future

Nov 18, 2020 - Partnership Executive in Smeeth, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant place to work with lovely people. Going through a difficult time but will no doubt come out the other side with exciting options.

Cons

Pay is lower than other companies but does make up for it with an enjoyable environment to work in.

Group People Director

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, we really appreciate it. We’re delighted you enjoyed your time with us, absolutely agree our people are what make Holiday Extras what it is. Whilst we can’t guarantee you won’t find a higher baseline salary elsewhere, we continually review total reward packages (financial, as well as other tangible benefits) to ensure we remain competitive. Thank you for your belief and support, we do have an exciting plan and are ready for when people can travel again..we know people cannot wait for their next trip! Thank you for investing your time with Holiday Extras, we wish you all the best for the future.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company perks and ethos

Sep 2, 2019 - Partnerships Marketing Executive in Ashford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic benefits, good ethos. Good rewards such as parties, bbqs etc

Cons

Too nice, often have people working for them that aren’t good at their job and don’t do anything about it. Salaries are not competitive.

Group People Director

Thanks for your review. It’s great to read your feedback about our benefits and culture. Making sure we care and look after our team is integral to everything we do - this includes supporting people’s development to make sure they are able to thrive and perform. Where this is not happening, we support the person closely to help them reach the place they need to be so they can feel they are making a valued contribution to our business. It’s important to the individual and their team that we do this. In response to your comment about pay, we regularly review salaries to ensure they are competitive. If you feel that this isn’t the case for your role, please speak to your manager to discuss your concerns - they are there to listen and help their teams understand our pay processes.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work!

May 1, 2015 - Partnerships Development Manager in Folkestone, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for Holiday Extras for over 5 years now and can't imagine moving anywhere else. I love the atmosphere, value the people and appreciate the benefits we receive. I think I would struggle to find another local company who can offer the same.

Cons

At the moment there is nothing that I would change or deem a downside to working at HX

Head of People

:) Thank you

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company to work for ever

May 1, 2015 - Partnership Development Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

They really care about you as an employee, they offer health benefits, fun days like ice cream days, inflatable days, summer parties, pension etc and are currently 5th place int he times top 100 companies to work for.

Cons

they are extremely innovative and fast paced and sometimes in the rush for the next big thing they can run before they can walk

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

AWESOME!

Apr 30, 2015 - National Partnerships Manager in Bromsgrove, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the culture and ethos of our company. The way the senior team engage with all employes and make you feel valued and listened to.

Cons

There are no cons for me personally

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Company to work for!

Nov 11, 2014 - Partnership Development Manager in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Holiday Extras is a joy! As an employee I feel valued, trusted and respected and this makes me want to work harder and produce better results for the company! They know how to work hard and play hard and often reward staff with fun days, BBQs and much more!

Cons

None, as a company they listen and react.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews