Holiday Extras SEO Copywriter Reviews

Found 3 of over 218 reviews

4.5
Holiday Extras CEO Matthew Pack
Matthew Pack

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

A good place to start your career and gain knowledge and professional experience.

Jul 16, 2021 - SEO Copywriter in Hythe, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working environment, positive and inclusive company culture.

Cons

Not so clear career progression opportunities.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Really great company to work for

Jan 29, 2021 - SEO Copywriter in Hythe, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed work environment with friendly staff, flexible hours, ability to work from home, perks like BBQs and activities --- they really look after their staff

Cons

HX seriously needs to hire more POC - the entire company seems 95% white

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Former Employee

I miss it!

Dec 28, 2018 - SEO Copywriter in Hythe, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great career progression - if you're willing to work for it. I began in the Contact Center and worked my way up to the SEO team. I worked hard in order to move up, but I'd argue that's exactly how it should be. What's more I felt my hard work was rewarded. I always felt like I was trusted in my role, which makes a huge difference to work output. Your ideas are always listened to, and if possible, people give you that opportunity to make it happen. In addition, HX genuinely cares about it's employees - both in their working and personal lives. I really miss HX and really enjoyed my time with the company.

Cons

Having started in the Contact Center, I know how tough that area of the business can be in comparison to the rest of the business due to the nature of the work however I do think that they are treated far better than other people in the same line of work.

Continue reading