Found 18,464 of over 21T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I work with great people who are very willing to help and share their experience." (in 1048 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good and one gets to learn the details of multiple industries." (in 847 reviews)
- "The pay is good and the products are interesting." (in 677 reviews)
- "Good benefits for employee such as 30 days bonus Christmas and food and grocery vouchers." (in 662 reviews)
- "Trying hard to come up with a pro; salary is good and 401k is ok." (in 553 reviews)
- "Poor management and can be very political." (in 669 reviews)
- "3. Most of the time senior managers have no clue on the project situations & complexities and internal inter group project executions/interactions are pathetic." (in 306 reviews)
- "Poor vision and leadership in Honeywell Connected Plant Team" (in 215 reviews)
- "poor planning upper management no clue" (in 181 reviews)
- "No work from home policy; so we end up stretching stay at office to complete or can slog additionally using laptop." (in 179 reviews)
- 5.01 Nov 2023Sr. IT EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Work culture, global reach, career development, diverse portfolio, long-term stability, benefits package and inclusive culture.
As of now, I didn't come across with any downsides.
- 5.029 Nov 2023Advanced Data ScientistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
Great opportunity to learn. The diversity of work is great. You will always have an option to work on different technologies. Managers are supportive, they will encourage you to learn new technology every time
More perks for employee, Team outings are missing. May be because of covid or slowness in outer world
- 5.024 Nov 2023Director, IT AnalysisCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
1) Leaders and Seniors/Junior are very supportive. 2) You get to understand the breadth of business as we have people veterans in the Industry and within Honey well for more than a decade. 3) Culture of Trust and Openness where you get to put your views forward and leaders are always respectful of your views. 4) Flexible work culture with Employee first attitude.
Not that I could see of maybe more collaboration between business units.
- 3.023 Nov 2023Senior HR GeneralistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBangalore Rural
- internal movement - best practice learnings - good hr team
- very low on benefits just bare minimum - very very limited promotion opportunities - lot of layoffs, Furlough - decisioning is all in US, Execution in India - lot of Beauraucracy b/w global team, India team slows the work
- 4.028 Nov 2023Financial AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Work Life balance in Honeywell is good
Management is not good. There is not much flexibility
- 3.025 Nov 2023Advanced Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeBengaluru
Good work life balance Supportive managers and colleagues Modern tech stack
Slow growth Leadership gets changed very often
Honeywell Reviews FAQs
Honeywell has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 21,247 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Honeywell to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of Honeywell employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Honeywell 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.