Huge Reviews

Updated 14 Jun 2020

3.4
Huge Global CEO Michael Koziol (no image)
Michael Koziol
Pros
  • "Surround by tremendous talented people and could learn from them(in 35 reviews)

• "Nice environment, super smart people(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours can be expected from certain roles(in 17 reviews)

• "a lot of working remotely (my boss was in a different office and most of our team was based in the Brooklyn HQ)(in 10 reviews)

1. "Good company"

I worked at Huge full-time

Pros

Flexible and cool environment to work

Cons

No cons till now. Will tell u if any

2. COVID-19

"Excellent Company, Skillful People, Non-Standardized Leadership"

4.0
    Current Employee - Web Engineer in Bogotá, Bogota

I have been working at Huge full-time for more than a year

Pros

- People have the technical knowledge according to their roles, there's no fake titles or people not knowing what they should. - Great place to grow professionally surrounded by pro's. - Very human and employee caring CEO leadership. - Benefits are a nice extra bonus. - Salary is higher than the average and makes us feel well compensated. - Projects are interesting. - Work equipment is the best possible for us to have optimal tools.

Cons

- Not all the managers and team leaders are aligned with the CEO, on hard times they keep expecting us to be 100% productive while CEO has stated multiple times that they should be more tolerant and not expect that due to the situation. - CEO and Talent Team are very caring for us as employees and humans, but some teams ignore that and only care about results without any empathy with their members and whichever situation they are going through. - Some Tech Leads only have the Tech, but not the Lead skills, they are excellent technically but lack all the soft skills of a leader, such as empathy, support and guidance. - The entry level bar was lowered to fill more required roles sacrificing quality over quantity, some of the pros listed above have been diminished because of that, as they have been hiring non-ideal people as they did before, some of us wonder how did they even pass the "cultural-fit" interview, and in some cases, the technical ones. - Benefits have been reduced because of the latter, as before they could be of quality, now their quality has been reduced as they need to focus on quantity.

Continue reading
  3. "Really nice company to work for"

Former Employee - Product Manager in Medellín, Antioquia

I worked at Huge full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Very talented people work there, so you always hace a great team to work with. - The culture is very welcoming and supportive. You feel part of any team from the very beggining. - Managers and leader really care about your wellbeing.

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind. :)

Continue reading
  4. "Not much room to grow in the advertising sector"

Former Employee - Art Director in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at Huge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great office culture and really amazing people to work with. Great pay and benefits.

Cons

On the advertising side you never actually make any work. You spend most of your time spinning wheels to get anything done and nothing comes to fruition.

5. "Exceeded Expectations"

4.0
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at Huge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Huge in DC has some of the best people in the biz - creative, passionate designers who make managing projects a dream. The PM team is one solid unit, with everyone willing to help support one another to grow and learn.

Cons

There is sometimes too much autonomy, and it can be hard to get your footing.

"Don't waste your time"

1.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Huge full-time for more than a year

Pros

some good ideas, but poor if little execution

Cons

all fluff, no substance. gaslit by mgmt everyday.

"Designer"

Former Employee - Designer in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Huge full-time for less than a year

Pros

great people who are extremely talented; produces great work; you learn and grow a ton; a large network that's invaluable

Cons

lack of work/life balance; tight deadlines; still a divide between UX/Visual; some politics involved in career growth; emphasis on marketing work, less product-driven; is a grind

Continue reading
  8. "The best experience I have."

Former Employee - Associate Director, Strategy

I worked at Huge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with the best professionals, people who will inspire you to be better, developing the best you can do, with the most challenging clients.

Cons

Sometimes you feel like a NONE, ZERO, NADA. I believe it's a normal thing, when you work with so many talented people.

Continue reading

"ATL office is satellite to DC. All the leaders who mattered left last year. A shell of what it once was."

2.0
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Huge full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Huge had a great reputation back in the day. I learned a lot and the team did great work.

Cons

Finance , who has no idea how the work really gets done, is running the place. Leadership is decentralized and only says "yes" to clients. Too much politics, back-stabbing. ATL has laid off over a hundred people in the last year.

10. "Technical Architect"

5.0

I have been working at Huge full-time

Pros

Good culture, its really like a family, and lots of interesting projects to work on.

Cons

Schedule could be extremely hectic and difficult to plan around.

Found 342 reviews