What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Most of the people are great and happy to be there which makes your days enjoyable" (in 146 reviews)
- "Hyland has a great work/life balance and is very accommodating to individual circumstances." (in 112 reviews)
- "The culture is great and the company values is part of the reason I even applied." (in 91 reviews)
- "Benefits are great and... That's it." (in 70 reviews)
- "Good work environment and cukture" (in 24 reviews)
- "Pay feels low for such a large company and few people have any clue how to do their job." (in 121 reviews)
- "Management is incompetent at best" (in 41 reviews)
- "Company made a 20% layoff recently" (in 37 reviews)
- "Hyland is primarily interested in being someone's first career where they can bring you in a low salary and you can build experience." (in 36 reviews)
- "The key for happiness is a good Manager." (in 35 reviews)
Found 1,153 of over 1T reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.022 Aug 2023Developer 3Current Employee, less than 1 yearCalcutta
apart from the most crucial factor work life balance I like to draw attention to the quality of work it extends. Pure R&D scope you will get. If you like to really make existence as a full stack developer right place for you. ui,ux,api,cloud,idp,devops all parts and parcel you are free to explore and will get features to develop in you plate. Awesome platform for learning even with hands-on POCs.
Developer's laptops are very heavy to carry along with adapters. If you are working totally remote not a matter for you but with the laptop it's very difficult to travel on a regular basis. IS team should have worked on choosing some light weight models
- 4.014 Sept 2023Software Development Engineer (SDE) 3Current Employee, more than 5 years
People are helpful. Technically sound people are there. Nice work environment.
The salaries of existing people should be normalized.
Hi sharks. Please refer if any openings. 30 days left in NP. Skills: React, .NET (ASP) YOE: 4+ JPMorgan Chase Siemens Goldman Sachs Morgan Stanley Honeywell Amdocs Sopra Banking Software Boeing Thomson Reuters Ford Motor Company Mercedes-Benz Research & Development India Dell OpenText Fractal Fidelity Investments Nagarro FICO FIS Global Luxoft Barclays Cisco HPE McKinsey & Company IBM Oracle IQVIA Boston Consulting Group Autodesk Hyland Tredence Inc. Telus International Experian
Hyland Reviews FAQs
Hyland has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 1,280 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Hyland to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -15% over the last 12 months.
54% of Hyland employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Hyland 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.