ISGN Corporation Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Jan 4, 2017

Found 5 of over 126 reviews

3.7
ISGN Corporation CEO Amit Kothiyal (no image)
Amit Kothiyal
Pros
  • "environment good(in 6 reviews)

• "They will give an opportunity to learn to it(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Job security is still a problem(in 5 reviews)

• "They change upper management often with new priorities every month(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Turnover, lack of upper management, no upside beyond a paycheck

Jan 4, 2017 - Director in Rocky Hill, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

None, Most everyone is there for a paycheck. Most promotions equal pay cuts as the salary is so low.

Cons

Turnover happens at all levels. They change upper management often with new priorities every month. At the lower levels turnover happens all the time as they do not take care of their employees.

ISGN Corporation Response

Digital Marketing Manager

Dear Former Director – We are saddened to see you feedback, Our BPO division (former business segment) did have some very turbulent times and we did lose good people but we also had high performing staff who stayed with us for several years, some for over a decade. Many worked for not just the paycheck but because we provided opportunities to work in a challenging environment. That said, ISGN Corporation eventually sold off that division and now operate as a pure mortgage technology company. We have some extremely tenured staff and some new staff all working together to create a world class mortgage product company. Besides competitive compensation we provide our staff with an opportunity to work on modern technologies, be challenged with the chance to build products and work within an environment of multiple technology stacks that each of our products are built on. We hope you have found success in your current assignments and wish you only the best!

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Friendly company

Jun 9, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Camaraderie among the staff, friendly coworkers, and a sense of being laid back (but perhaps too much).

Cons

At times unprofessional and chaotic, with ever-changing priorities from upper management. Sometimes it felt too laid back at the bottom.

3. The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

6.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=ISGN Corporation~14788
      Join the conversation on
    4. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A job.....

Oct 9, 2014 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Group that I work with are all very talented people; benefits are average across the industry. HR is working hard to amp up employee pride in the company stateside.

Cons

Disconnect between upper management and employees; communication on overall company strategy is lacking.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Paid very well in comparison to industry average.

Jun 16, 2014 - Senior Underwriter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working remote was a great opportunity.

Cons

Upper Management was disconnected with the daily workload and production requirements and would make unilateral decisions without consulting the people that are actually doing the job, thereby creating a frustrating and inefficient system.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee

Ok place to work

Nov 15, 2011 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Co workers ready to help you anytime - Great benefits - Great work environment - Good mix of talent

Cons

- Upper management need to listen to engineers - Too much process - Off shore talent was strictly alright. -

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews