Icertis Employee Reviews about "company is growing"

Updated 10 Dec 2020

3.9
Icertis Chief Executive Officer Samir Bodas (no image)
Samir Bodas
Pros
  • "Company is growing at rapid pace, so opportunity to contribute in the phenomenal growth(in 23 reviews)

• "Work culture and the values (FORTE)(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Less room for work life balance(in 23 reviews)

• "The company is growing tremendously so be prepared to be challenged at every level(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "company is growing"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company to start your career!!!

10 Nov 2020 - Associate Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Learning while earning. 2.Very supportive people 3.Strong valued (FORTE) culture which employees believe in 4. During this COVID situation, company is trying its best to gather together employees virtually by organizing many events like Diwali celebrations, learning events and many more different sorts of session to ease work stress.

Cons

The company is growing so quickly that it is hard to prioritize and get everything done

Icertis Response

Associate Director

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It is always great to hear about the experience each Icertian has at Icertis. We work hard to maintain a work environment where we stay in touch with each other while working from home. Diwali, learning events, team lunches, and more are such opportunities to interact with each other. FORTE values are deeply embodied in our DNA to bring out the best in all of us. Have fun and enjoy your work!

2. 1.0

Not so good

2 Mar 2020 - Architect in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since growing company, vast scope for learning new technologies. WFH helpful to an extent.. ( work also from home)

Cons

HR team is very ineffective. Leave calculations are always screwed up. they themselves are not clear about policies and you never get a satisfactory resolutions to any query. Most of the old timers are very stubborn co-workers. Highly egoistics. Appraisals are baised. People making most noise in scrums are considered productive without checking the ground work and real output. Worklife balance is on toss in most of projects. Highly pressurized and stressed work environment. You are expected to work at odd hours, and expected to answer phone calls even in late nights. Client committments are unrealistic and never inline with actual team. Project plans are made but never followed, FORTE always discussed in meeting rooms and public forum but never followed in teams.

5 people found this review helpful

Icertis Response

HR Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us. Your feedback is valuable. We’re excited to hear you enjoy the flexibility to work from home and appreciate the exposure to work with new technologies. As you know, we are very proud to be recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the CLM market and by Business Insider as one of the 47 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on in 2020. We believe this cannot happen without excellent talent, dedication and sometimes working long hours. Yes, it does mean that Icertians work hard, but we pride ourselves in having a lot of fun doing so. As you can see from other comments shared by our team members, everyone defines work/life balance differently. We support and provide our teams with the flexibility to build a work experience that ensures high levels of engagement and offers an environment where everyone can contribute their best work. Equally important is our commitment to deliver exceptional products, service and experience to our customers. While it is a very exciting time to be at Icertis, we recognize its tough to keep up with a constantly changing landscape. We are working hard to continue to offer Icertians best in class benefits. Our maternity and paternity benefits, free food, stock options for everyone, for example, meet and set the standard in India and globally. At the same time, we are not perfect and can sometimes make errors. If you do not get a satisfactory resolution, please ask us again and we will be more than happy to help further! When it comes to appraisals, we don’t take the traditional approaches of ratings and stacked ranks. We believe in a more reflective approach and an ongoing dialogue with your manager about performance and goals. Our commitment to our FORTE core values (Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution) sits at the center of our unique culture and our leaders work hard to create a team environment that is open, supportive and collaborative for all employees. We encourage all staff to share and talk with our leadership and HR teams to offer suggestions on how we can more effectively communicate expectations around recognition and work/life balance.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Grab the opportunity to be part of phenomenal growth

13 Oct 2019 - Associate Architect
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Company is growing at rapid pace, so opportunity to contribute in the phenomenal growth. Company take Initiative for overall growth of Employee. Company is blessed with very knowledgeable CTO and CEO. CTO is great inspiration for an employee who likes to learn new technology and keep updated with the market.

Cons

Did not notice any thing as such as of now which can be marked cons.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great Company with Good Leaders

11 Oct 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Icertis is fastest growing company. More work which gives more learning opportunities  Focus is more on work instead of company politics. Lot of employee benefits like WFH, Free Food, Transportation, and Employee Engagement programs. Company has increased training programs and working towards building Good leaders, Great architects and Functional consultants.

Cons

Improvement in work life balance by improving Processes, anticipation and planning

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work. Enjoy the journey of growing company

14 Oct 2019 - Architect in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Company management believes in its values and they strictly follow it. 2. Enjoy the work here and it's growing company and startup culture.

Cons

Nothing to share as cons as I am loving to work here. But still lots of places need to revisit and they have started focusing those areas too.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0

Software Analyst

1 Oct 2019 - Software Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free food for all the employees. Great place to grow technically. Pick and drop service cabs for the employees and also safety for people working in night shifts. Great Management and various team building activities are ensured for overall growth. Knowledge sharing sessions for awareness of new implementations.

Cons

Nothing as such cons. Growing company!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lead

8 May 2019 - Lead in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with, deep expertise and skills Fast growing company with excellent focus on Values , Business growth and Leadership Top 50 companies to Watch out for!

Cons

Nothing major- Typical growth issues which offer opportunities to scale up Offers immense potential to explore and implement Best practices Not for the Meek

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 1.0

Good Product Based company but bad management - No Work Life Balance

1 Oct 2018 - Senior Software Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good and Stable Product based Growing Company Great Location and Infrastructure Complementary Food

Cons

Need to do overtime by spending more than 12-15 hours in day in office. Micromanagement by senior manager - Manager behave like you are just a labor and you need to work all the time forgetting you family and friends. No work life balance - High work pressure. Always ask to work after office hours. Also manager expect you should work on weekend. You will definitely feel that it is not a 5 Day working company from very first day of Joining. No compensation is provided for weekend work even that it is written in Company Handbook. Join only if you want to spend full day, night and weekends in office. HR forced you to write the feedback so they can take actions. But see other Glassdoor reviews yet no action has been taken.

27 people found this review helpful
    9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great learning experience with amazing people around you

6 Jun 2019 - Associate Architect in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing team to work with - Growing company - Exposure to cutting edge technologies. - Flexible work timings.

Cons

- Bit of work pressure but it depends how you take your work

10. 3.0

Working With Icertis

24 Jun 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

As company is growing at very fast pace, everyday there is something new to learn at work. With the best colleagues and a good work environment, it feels great to work here.

Cons

Expectations are not set properly to new joinees, however, you get comfortable with the work required to be done.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews