Icertis Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated 29 Dec 2020

3.9
Icertis Chief Executive Officer Samir Bodas (no image)
Samir Bodas
Pros
  • "Company is growing at rapid pace, so opportunity to contribute in the phenomenal growth(in 23 reviews)

• "Work culture and the values (FORTE)(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Less room for work life balance(in 23 reviews)

• "The company is growing tremendously so be prepared to be challenged at every level(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Program Manager

4 Oct 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Work Life Balance; Good Opportunities for working for world wide customer; Good Payer

Cons

Management is not much supportive.

Icertis Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us. Your feedback is valuable. We’re excited to hear you’re getting good opportunities working for a global company and finding balance in the priorities work and life require. It would be helpful to learn how our managers can be more supportive. Our commitment to our FORTE core values (Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution) sits at the center of our unique culture and our leaders work hard to create a team environment that is open, supportive and collaborative for all employees. We encourage you to talk with HR and leadership to share specific suggestions on how we can make improvements in this area.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Growing Company

17 Dec 2020 - Software Architect
      Business Outlook

Pros

> You get new challenges everyday. If you are go getter you will excel. > FORTE - Forte is in hart of management. Management lives FORTE and everyone else always talk about it. There is no room for those who do not believe on FORTE. > Great vision - Management has forward thinking vision and is driving through the waves of success :). > Caring company - Company cares its employees and they always show that they do and if you feel you are not cared they listen to you. No one goes unheard if they can speak.

Cons

> A little focus on Product non smellable capabilities could have improved things. > Reporting structure can be better senior technical people should report to more senior technical people. Lack of this some time reduces the value of hard work and pretension takes over. > Work life balance can be improved. [However these areas are already taken into the account and best steps are being taken :)]

Associate Director

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we definitely agree that we provide new challenges to our talented Icertians, follow our FORTE values, have a great vision and care for all associated with us. As we are scale fast, there will be challenges. As you mentioned, we are working toward making Icertis a great place to work. Feel free to share your suggestions with your Manger or local HRBP.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Energetic Unicorn Startup

10 Sep 2020 - Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company to work with, Some of the greatest\experienced minds(a lot to learn), No hierarchy can reach to anyone at any time, Free food, Flexible hours, Full-time WFH, Great Systems, infrastructure(chairs, monitor etc) (too specific, but important when you spend 1/3 of your day in the ofc) The team is growing every day, 21 Day leaves(no restriction on usage)

Cons

No proper HR policies Less room for work life balance Parking Space :(

Associate Director

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when you share your positive experiences with us. We owe the energy and vibrancy to all Icertians who make Icertis a great place to work. Great minds, open culture, WFH, good infrastructure, lots of benefits, etc. is to ensure you enjoy your work, learn and have fun. Sometimes the lines between home and office blur given the current pandemic. We want you to have a fine mix of work-life balance. We appreciate your feedback on our HR policies. We strive to make those public to all in our handbook and would like to incorporate any suggestions or ideas you have to make the process better. Please reach out to your HR team or Manager. We will be glad to hear from you!

4. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Chaotic place to work

24 Oct 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good infra. - Good Cafeteria - Average packages

Cons

- "Less room for work life balance", Challenging to manage work life balance, extended work timings during release phase. So every weekend is working day and even officially declared holidays like 2nd Oct, Dussehra are working day. - No processes in place. Only target is deadline and that needs to be met by any means. - Teamwork in few teams can be seen but mostly all are busy with their own targets and are not willing to help others - At development level focus is more at getting things done in timely manner without worrying about the quality and design of the code. And hence the big monolith.

2 people found this review helpful

Associate Director

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We're sorry to hear your negative experience. Our projects are designed and delivered in collaboration with our customers who are spread across the globe; which can be stressful sometimes due to different time zones. The pandemic has made it more difficult to manage work and home together. The wellbeing of every Icertian is our main priority. To address this, we increased our focus on iQSP, FORTE values, Four Rings of Responsibility and initiatives like Employee Assistance Program (EAP). We would encourage you to speak to your Manager/local HRBP if you have concerns or suggestions to improve any area you have mentioned.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

Overall a good organization for ERP implementations and learning the configurations , customizations around the ERP tool

14 Oct 2020 - Senior Functional Consultant in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opens many gates to challenging tasks and understand an end to end implementation more closely, flexible work timings and management, agile framework and Microsoft TFS product learning for project maintenance such as logging defects, product backlogs, etc.

Cons

Challenging to manage work life balance , extended work timings during release phase, no coordination and help received from fellow employees and team mates (although this could depend from team to team)

Associate Director

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, we push the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). Our focus on FORTE values is a testimony to being committed to a values-driven approach to doing business. This as you rightly mentioned brings in a lot of opportunities, challenging assignments, agile framework, flexible work timings, supportive management, amazing product, and more, which keeps you engaged. Being a global organization with a strong commitment on delivery does bring challenges and COVID-19 has not made it any easier. However, we have been focusing on and emphasizing on maintaining a harmony between work and life. Our Four Rings of Responsibility and FORTE values guide us. We hope that you have fun in the process. Enjoy #IcertisLife and do #takecareofbusiness.

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company

9 Aug 2020 - Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Provided good facilities for employees

Cons

less room for work life balance

Associate Director

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you are happy with the facilities provided by Icertis. We want you to have a comfortable work from home experience. With the current pandemic, we know that you may feel that work life balance needs more attention. Please feel free to reach out to your local HRBP if you have ideas on how we can improve this. We pride ourselves on our Four Rings of Responsibility and want to ensure all employees are taking care of self.

7. 4.0

Great Company with Good Leaders

11 Oct 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Icertis is fastest growing company. More work which gives more learning opportunities  Focus is more on work instead of company politics. Lot of employee benefits like WFH, Free Food, Transportation, and Employee Engagement programs. Company has increased training programs and working towards building Good leaders, Great architects and Functional consultants.

Cons

Improvement in work life balance by improving Processes, anticipation and planning

8. 1.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Bad Management

14 Jun 2020 - Associate Solutions Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance , Location , Technologies

Cons

Very Bad Mangement , Superiors don't support their juniors

Associate Director

Hi, we’re sorry to hear about your experience with us. We’re always assessing ourselves and will continue to, thus we take your feedback seriously. We hope that you got a chance to share your feedback. If not, please reach out to the HR team.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Start up with Gr8 foundation and learnings

25 Feb 2019 - Functional Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

High growth start up with good facilities like breakfast, meal card on top of ctc, work from with no questions asked, great org structure and management It is similar to Microsoft and you can learn a lot of best practices be it development, professional services, product management Great clients from multiple business verticals Team spread across the globe, multi cultural and lingual

Cons

Consulting role involves a lot of tedious repetitive work Consulting Managers come from service oriented companies and working in a product firm is tough for these guys These ppl come with a fixed mindset and bring baggage from companies like wipro, TCS etc Work life balance can go for a toss, sometimes without any productivity

10. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Product Based company but bad management - No Work Life Balance

1 Oct 2018 - Senior Software Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good and Stable Product based Growing Company Great Location and Infrastructure Complementary Food

Cons

Need to do overtime by spending more than 12-15 hours in day in office. Micromanagement by senior manager - Manager behave like you are just a labor and you need to work all the time forgetting you family and friends. No work life balance - High work pressure. Always ask to work after office hours. Also manager expect you should work on weekend. You will definitely feel that it is not a 5 Day working company from very first day of Joining. No compensation is provided for weekend work even that it is written in Company Handbook. Join only if you want to spend full day, night and weekends in office. HR forced you to write the feedback so they can take actions. But see other Glassdoor reviews yet no action has been taken.

27 people found this review helpful