Found 40 of over 41 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
4 hours ago
Wipro Hello friends I need help I was abscond on wirpo during corona time...but I dropped paper in notice period i abscond now in new company they are creating problem..what should I do? I want wipro relieving latter now if i submit I'd card they will provide? I worked in Wipro Chennai CDC 5
41 minutes ago
Senior Full Stack Developer
Hello All , After 2 week of technical Interview in Accenture , I got this update. 'Owing to business reasons we foresee some delay in processing your candidature. Once we have a suitable demand, commensurating your background, experience and expertise, we shall reach out to you. We highly appreciate your patience and continued interest in Accenture job opportunities.' Will they send an offer letter? Thanks in Advance
Got a burning question about Ignite Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ignite Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.01 Oct 2023Software EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Everyone was friendly & patient Work-life balance was good Positive work culture Seniors were cool
Sometimes there wasn't enough work
- 5.017 May 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee
I rejoined this company last year and I am delighted to share my positive experience working here. The work-life balance at this company is exceptional, allowing employees to maintain a healthy personal life while excelling in their professional roles. One aspect that stands out is the independence we have in our work. The company values trust and empowers employees to take ownership of their projects. It's truly rewarding to work in an environment where your contributions are recognized and appreciated by seniors and even the CEO. The company's emphasis on quality over quantity sets it apart. Instead of pressuring employees to meet unrealistic targets, the focus is on delivering high-quality work that exceeds expectations.
I cannot think of any cons
- 5.029 Jun 2022Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
* Smooth and effective interview process * Great work culture and coding practices * Opportunities to work with cutting-edge tools and technologies * A lot of great learning opportunities - You get placed in projects based on requirements and skillsets. Since almost all the projects have good tech stack, you get to learn new things frequently. * Open door policy - Where you can even reach out to the CEO of the organization and he will help you with whatever he can * Great work-life balance and flexible working hours * Employees are treated with the utmost respect * This company teaches you how to work independently * Merit-based rewards * Leave policy is very flexible * Zero internal politics * Company believes in quality of work * Competitive Payscale * Co-workers are very friendly, smart, and always ready to help
I did not face any significant cons during my time.
- 5.019 Feb 2022Software Engineer - AndroidCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Talking from the experience. Have worked in Startups, well-established, overseas companies. Nothing can beat the transparent processes here. The processes, documentations are for everything and are accessible by everyone within the company. Now this type of system has huge benefits, since it eliminates a lot of queries people have regarding the company, tasks, use-cases or each other. It feels great to see that company develops its in-house softwares for internal processes. People here are not just experienced but improvisers. You can feel the passion in every person you talk to. Really appreciate the standards maintained at personal and professional level by everyone, whether its communication, assistance or queries. Flat Hierarchy makes things more easy. Work is great too. The project I am working on is for their US client. Great project and ample ownership. Best thing is that your work is verified at at-least four levels before reaching the stage. This gives the confidence to contributors / handlers from every section. You actually get a little feeling of pride when you become part of something where time, efforts and care has been put in from heart.
As of now, No Cons. If in future, will definitely list here.
- 3.08 Aug 2022Software DeveloperFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPune
work-life balance less work to do
Many senior people there so will not get a chance to lead and manage the project so easily
- 5.016 May 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
I completed 1-year with Ignite and I really like Ignite's work culture. A positive work environment Supportive and friendly teammates Awesome management Opportunity to work with different technologies Ignite ticks all the boxes for me. I have enjoyed working with my team because they always provide quality work and never hold back from appreciating my hard work where it is due.
I did not find any cons for now. :)
- 5.012 Dec 2021Content Marketing SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
The best people to work with Honesty and support is real, everyone here tries to do their best and support each other in whatever ways they can Learning is promoted as part of the culture, so if you want to learn something new, you are free to do that along with your work Flexible work culture ✔ No unnecessary work pressure ✔ Work-life balance ✔ Flexible leave policy ✔ Competitive Payscale ✔
I personally haven't encountered any downsides of working with Ignite and looking at how everyone manages themselves and their tasks, I don't hope to see any in near future either.
- 5.02 Apr 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
1. Awesome management 2. Seamless interview process 3. Approachable managers and team leads 4. Good salary 5. Opportunity to work with different technologies 6. Interesting projects to work on 7. Machines provided to people in need
None faced so far in my time here
Ignite Solutions Reviews FAQs
Ignite Solutions has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 41 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Ignite Solutions to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
94% of Ignite Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ignite Solutions 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.