Imprivata Reviews

Found 124 of over 148 reviews

4.1
Imprivata Chief Executive Officer Gus Malezis
Gus Malezis
Pros
  • "Great culture and employees to work with(in 10 reviews)

• "The company cares about work/life balance(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper-Management can be very strict towards interns(in 7 reviews)

• "Work/life balance is nonexistent, and the inmates are in charge of the asylum(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

4h

a

Software Engineer

Hi Fishes, my current CTC is 15L, YOE - 8, I've got an offer from a company X for 30L and my current company is trying to retain me by raising my CTC to 26L and an extra 4L retention bonus which comes with a 2 year lock in period, I also have ESOP benifit with my current company, which gives me additional 3 lakhs benifit on Feb 2022 if I stay with current company, every where in the internet it says accepting a counter offer is a career suicide, what should I do, pls suggest, thanks in advance!

2 Comments

Tech India

12.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Imprivata~261784
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

Great benefits, flexibility, and fair pay

Aug 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Imprivata really is a great place to work! We have unlimited time off, a lot of company holidays, and great health insurance. Now that employees are starting to return to the office, we have been given the choice between full-time work from home, hybrid, or in office. Throughout COVID, the health of employees has been very important to everyone in the company. Personally, I participate on the Culture Committee and the Cares Committee. We are regularly brought together for virtual events and we are sent care packages through the year. Hours are also somewhat flexible and managers work to provide employees with work/life balance.

Cons

We have a lot of meetings and it feels like they aren't always necessary. Luckily, working from home has allowed for multi-tasking.

Imprivata Response

Thank you for your review. Employees at Imprivata and their wellness continue to be a top priority. We are glad you have been able to participate in our internal groups and look forward to many more events in the future.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company with Startup Vibe

Oct 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of free food around the office, unlimited PTO policy, good work/life balance. Management seems to really be moving towards Imprivata being a full on security company.

Cons

Often under staffed which leads to difficulty prioritizing work loads

Continue reading

Chief People Officer

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy you enjoy the perks that make us a winning team. As we continue to grow as a company, we try to take into account workload and staffing.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Magnificent place to work

Sep 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at imprivata for a no- insignificant amount of time. I have seen them go public, go back to private, relocate several times, and change leadership. I am utterly blown away how often they continue to surprise me by putting employees first. Sometimes I read company communications to my wife simply to hear how shocked she is at the level of dedication and care they put into each and every action, regardless of how large we have grown.

Cons

I'm not sure I have any cons to share.

Imprivata Response

Thank you for your review. We are honored to have employees like you who have dedicated 10+ years to Imprivata and have grown with us!

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place

Aug 18, 2021 - Intern in Lexington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of food Involved culture, where people are social Good community Easy to talk to different departments

Cons

I dont have many cons. I had a great experience, team and learned a lot.

Imprivata Response

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

5. 5.0

Great Company

Aug 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with great teams and a very positive work environment that gives you a lot of flexibility in your day-to-day work/life balance.

Cons

None that really comes to mind, as it is a great company that is growing exponentially and rewards its employees at the same time.

Imprivata Response

Thank you for your positive feedback. Imprivata has worked hard to offer a strong benefits program. It's important that our employees know how much they are appreciated.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Porky

Aug 18, 2021 - Customer Support Engineer First Year in Lexington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They try to keep their employees happy day to day. They provide company lunch on Fridays.

Cons

Not enough training in regards to their multiple product line.

Imprivata Response

Imprivata firmly believes in investing in employee happiness and thanking them for their hard work. We continue to invest in and expand our training program for the broader product line. Thank you for your feedback.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee

Solid place to work

Jul 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Market leader in the space that has the opportunity to invest in its products.

Cons

Larger mature organization that lacks the quick mobility of a smaller organization.

Imprivata Response

Thank you for your review and feedback. We continuously work to create new processes and efficiencies within the organization. We value feedback and suggestions from our employees. Please reach out to HR or your manager with any ideas. Suggestions are always welcomed.

8. 4.0

IE Professional Services

Jul 27, 2021 - Implementation Engineer in Lexington, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, good benefits, fun if you like to travel.

Cons

Travel schedule can be grueling.

Imprivata Response

Thank you for your review. Imprivata values the investment of good benefits for our team. We continue to try to be transparent about this specific role regarding travel. We appreciate your feedback.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Was a cool company until it got acquired by thoma bravo

Jun 13, 2021 - Technical Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, cool product, work from home!

Cons

Bad management... Looks like you are setup to fail. No management support. While "customers are always right" managment should spend more time understanding a poor review from a customer as opposed to hanging on the customer's word. One day you are scoring well with customers and one bad review you are suddenly a pad rep!

Continue reading
    10. 5.0

Flexible to work from home

May 21, 2021 - Quality Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible to work from home

Cons

so far haven't got anything

Viewing 1 - 10 of 124 Reviews