Find jobs for Customer Advocate

Clark Valberg

"The best place ever"

Current Employee - Customer Advocate in London, England

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Remote working, great benefits, cool people, great support

Cons

None I can think of

"A Newbie to InVision"

Current Employee - Customer Advocate in Denver, CO

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wow! So many pros thus far! The biggest pro is being able to work from anywhere! The work/life balance is incredible. I've only been with InVision for less than a month but training has been great and the support that I have received from InVisioners has been immeasurable! I am excited to be a part of such a fast growing company and looking forward to a future with them!

Cons

I don't have any cons yet!

"To say it's the best company to work for is an understatement, SERIOUSLY!"

Current Employee - Customer Advocate

I have been working at InVision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Unlimited Starbucks card - You get a Starbucks card for beverages at Starbucks Gym membership - Your gym memberships are paid for up to $50 per month Medical/Dental/Etc - Fully paid for depending on plan you go with. Vacation/Sick/Holiday - This is unlimited! Yes, you read that right, unlimited! The company trust each individual to be responsible and thus, I will say again, this IS UNLIMITED! Discounts - Lots of discounts and perks available on cell phone bill, attorney fees, car rentals, Disney, Universal Studios etc Bonus.ly - The ability to reward each other with real money each month for outstanding work, which we can then redeem for cool stuff. Director of Employee Happiness - We have a Director Of Employee Happiness! I have worked for all sorts of companies including some Fortune 500 and I have never heard about a position that specifically addressed the needs of the employees. Someone you can talk to about anything without fear of being judged or ridiculed! Books - Unlimited Amazon books as long as they are position-related. Pay - You won't be disappointed! Work with amazing people - This sounds like a cliché but seriously, these people are awesome to work with! It is almost like everyone is truly a family! An most of all, you get to work from home! It doesn't get better than this folks.

Cons

Before I got hired, I read these same reviews and the only con most people sated was that fact that you work from home. Now I am hired, I know why that's the only con. It is literally because there is nothing bad at this point to say. It is all great stuff!

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews