Found 15 of over 103 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 2.019 Aug 2009Systems AdministratorCurrent EmployeePoughkeepsie, AR
Pay is good and on time. Benefits were good.
No vacations or time offs. Management has absolutely no leadership not maturity. Does not think out of the box. Not an employee oriented company despite all their revenue based on employee contributions.7
- 5.023 Sept 2015Computer Systems Analyst/IT ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsAustin, TX
I know Indrotronix for over 10years and it is Very good place to start with this employer and good pay. They are very professional and very help . Very approachable for any kind of job issues. They always have very good client and their relationship ( like IBM, Verizon..and Many clients..etc) and it Amazing place to work, great peoples
None at all. I have not experienced anything negative whatsoever.3
- 5.05 Apr 2022Client Line RepresentativeFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
At Indotronix everyone was great. The team is always there when u them. I worked a position for a great company. The pay was great. The schedule shift gave an excellent work/life balance. I enjoyed myself at Indotronix the beat company I have ever worked for would recommend it to anyone on the job market.
No Cons Indotronix goes above and beyond to make u feel like family and they take care of you and all your work needs.
- 3.026 Mar 2019Network Support TechnicianFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearChandler, AZ
Hourly rate was good, especially with over time.
Zero time off. No holidays, even if the company was closed. Benefits while offered were ludicrously expensive. Cheaper to pay cash and go without insurance.
- 4.025 Nov 2023Avionics TechnicianCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearSacramento, CA
Clear contracts, great pay depending on customer site locations. Easy to move to new locations
Frequent pay issues, but quick to fix and pay out missing hours
- 5.011 Aug 2023Hardware Support EngineerCurrent Contractor, more than 1 yearOklahoma City, OK
- Pay is really good and my contact (kyle) is always easy to get a hold of and helps me anytime I needed it. - Paychex Flex is what they use and is amazing website/company. All your check stubs, tax documents and 401k all in one place. - Their investment team is great and transparent.
- Great 401K investing, but zero matching. - No paid holidays, this really hurt during Christmas. - No real overtime
- 4.023 Nov 2016Senior Solutions ArchitectFormer Employee
Great people to work with. Very knowledgeable team members. Pay days are always on time.
Would be nice for them to keep a constant pipeline of work. often times sat on the bench wo pay.1
- 3.022 Jun 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPoughkeepsie, NY
The pay was respectable. This is one of those' Indian' IT firms that has a presence in the US.
I was only there 30 days before they fired me. They did not give a reason why they let me go, but I think I know why. The work itself..."find this line of data and then place it over here", over and over and over. I hated the tasks and I guess it showed. I am hands on. I now do deskside support. My brain is happy now.8