Influitive Business Development Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.0
Mark Organ

"Business Development"

Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- lots of snacks at the office - catered lunches x2/week - great marketing team

Cons

-Lots of layoffs -You get rewarded points that you can exchange for gift cards for writing a glassdoor review so that seems to be a pretty big ethical problem. They can track who wrote what this way. -If you are the type of person who likes to speak their mind, they won't like you. -You do well if you try to fit in instead of being your own person

Influitive2019-02-28
  2. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Culture -Office -Location -Product -Leadership -Food -Lots of tools for salespeople

Cons

-I don't have any cons to record, but glassdoor is requiring that I write a minimum of twenty words for this to be accepted

Advice to Management

Management is doing an amazing job, make sure that you guys are taking enough time off to not burn out!

Influitive2019-01-04

"Great company, amazing culture,"

Current Employee - Business Development in Hertford, England

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Influitive fosters a remarkable people culture. Friendly, supportive and places the responsibility in your hands. Care like an owner. There is some amazing talent working here so you can learn from some extremely bright - proven people. Share options - health perks - apple laptop - ‘unlimited’ holiday allocation.

Cons

I’d really being picky to name anything

Advice to Management

Keep providing opportunities to learn and progress.

Influitive2018-11-14

"The Best Culture I've Ever Experienced"

Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON

I worked at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Influitive truly lives and breathes by their mission and culture. I felt blessed to be able to work with people who are smart, ambitious and kind. I met many people who are now life long friends and the knowledge that I gained while on the team will continue to serve me for years to come. The management also truly cared about each member of the team and took our feedback to heart. Given that Influitive is a category...

Cons

The head count was consistently low (I believe this was due to the fact that they are very selective with who they hire) and because of that, there is a lot of pressure to perform. This can lead to some stress at the end of quarter, so if you are looking for a role where you can breeze through the week then Influitive probably isn't a good fit for you.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the team (both customers and employees) and truly internalizing their feedback! You have some truly talented people - keeping them happy and engaged with the vision should continue to be the #1 priority for the company.

Influitive2018-09-06