Influitive Professional Services Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Influitive Professional Services Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2019

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Influitive CEO Mark Organ (no image)
Mark Organ

"Amazing Workplace"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Although founded in 2010, the company has a great tech start-up vibe but with a degree of maturity. The people, workplace, and culture are all amazing and although a lot of expected of you, you're treated like an adult and given a lot of autonomy and professional freedom. Management is always receptive to finding a better way to do things and teams are small but close-knit and always willing to help one another out.

Cons

I can't think of any, honestly. I wanted to write this review a few weeks after being hired but figured I'd wait and see if they honeymoon period went away and it hasn't. Every day I come to work is better than the last and although we have our obstacles to overcome along the way, the team pulls together and always gets it done and has fun while at it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, you've built an amazing workplace where people are respected and given a voice. The empowerment and autonomy that is given to employees at all levels are awesome. Please consider RRSP match sometime in the future :)

Influitive2019-07-15
  2. "Dream Team ✨"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Apart from a very cool office (great location, tons of snacks, a gym, open-concept workspaces + quiet rooms)... The people are 10/10. I haven't experienced or really seen a single case of micro-management. You are trusted to a great job and are given the space and resources to succeed.

Cons

There's currently some confusion around the overall vision of the company. Everyone is working to realign but 2019 may be a weird year. This should not be a deterrent, it's tech, we're all figuring it out as we go.

Advice to Management

Stay focused and concentrate on 1) retention/employee engagement and 2) company vision/communication.

Influitive2019-06-12