Influitive Professional Services Reviews

0 Rating

"Amazing Workplace"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Although founded in 2010, the company has a great tech start-up vibe but with a degree of maturity. The people, workplace, and culture are all amazing and although a lot of expected of you, you're treated like an adult and given a lot of autonomy and professional freedom. Management is always receptive to finding a better way to do things and teams are small but close-knit and always willing to help one another out.

Cons

I can't think of any, honestly. I wanted to write this review a few weeks after being hired but figured I'd wait and see if they honeymoon period went away and it hasn't. Every day I come to work is better than the last and although we have our obstacles to overcome along the way, the team pulls together and always gets it done and has fun while at it.

Continue reading
  2. "Dream Team ✨"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Apart from a very cool office (great location, tons of snacks, a gym, open-concept workspaces + quiet rooms)... The people are 10/10. I haven't experienced or really seen a single case of micro-management. You are trusted to a great job and are given the space and resources to succeed.

Cons

There's currently some confusion around the overall vision of the company. Everyone is working to realign but 2019 may be a weird year. This should not be a deterrent, it's tech, we're all figuring it out as we go.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews