Influitive Reviews

Updated 16 Sep 2020

4.6
Influitive CEO Dan McCall
Dan McCall
Pros
  • "Great open-concept office with catered lunches, snacks, and couches allowing you to work in a different atmosphere within the office(in 26 reviews)

• "The work environment is great for work life balance (they care about their people)(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "The nature of a start-up is stressful and fast-paced, so it takes getting used to and work loads can get pretty big(in 14 reviews)

• "No cons working here at the moment(in 10 reviews)

1. "Great"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Toronto, ON

I worked at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

solid work environment really good people

Cons

Company had its ups and downs

2. "Great company with people who care!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really nice people and great work environment

Cons

No cons working here at the moment

3. "Great growth opportunities ahead!"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Specialist in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great open-concept office with catered lunches, snacks, and couches allowing you to work in a different atmosphere within the office. Everyone is very kind & welcoming - smart thinkers with lots of ideas on how to continuously improve the product, services, and company culture. Realism is at the forefront of all conversations around our products, services and who we are as an organization and where we'd like to be in the future. Truly customer-centric.

Cons

Start-up culture is not for everyone - you need to be willing to do more with less, collaborate often and be honest about what's possible. Not a major con, but something to keep in mind if you prefer a more predictable work day/week.

4. "Great Place to Grow"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Emphasis on Employee Growth Strong Team Great Onboarding Catered Lunches Great Benefits

Cons

No cons to mention as of now

5. "Amazing!"

Current Employee - BDR in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive community, hard working employees, exciting, fast paced, great benefits

Cons

No negatives so far, has been positive!

6. "Phenomenal Work Environment"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, fun, rewarding, and an overall phenomenal work environment. The people are humble, hungry, and smart.

Cons

Not a lot of cons, as most issues that arise are discussed openly and worked on.

"Amazing Workplace"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Although founded in 2010, the company has a great tech start-up vibe but with a degree of maturity. The people, workplace, and culture are all amazing and although a lot of expected of you, you're treated like an adult and given a lot of autonomy and professional freedom. Management is always receptive to finding a better way to do things and teams are small but close-knit and always willing to help one another out.

Cons

I can't think of any, honestly. I wanted to write this review a few weeks after being hired but figured I'd wait and see if they honeymoon period went away and it hasn't. Every day I come to work is better than the last and although we have our obstacles to overcome along the way, the team pulls together and always gets it done and has fun while at it.

"Work hard, play hard"

Current Employee - Marketing in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for more than a year

Pros

Influitive fosters an incredible environment to learn and grow in your professional career. The management team truly trusts each employee to move the needle for the organization. You're given the power and autonomy to do your job, with management supporting and coaching along the way. Another huge pro of Influitive is working with some really smart people. Day in and day out, you'll learn something new from your peers!

Cons

Influitive is still scrappy. As a tech startup navigating our way to profitability, you shouldn't be surprised that resources are sometimes tight. Management will always work to ensure you have what you need to do the job, but they expect creativity to find a better way within the resource limitations.

9. "Dream Team ✨"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Apart from a very cool office (great location, tons of snacks, a gym, open-concept workspaces + quiet rooms)... The people are 10/10. I haven't experienced or really seen a single case of micro-management. You are trusted to a great job and are given the space and resources to succeed.

Cons

There's currently some confusion around the overall vision of the company. Everyone is working to realign but 2019 may be a weird year. This should not be a deterrent, it's tech, we're all figuring it out as we go.

Continue reading
  10. "One of the best workplaces in Toronto!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I worked at Influitive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Influitive for about 3 years. Amazing people to work with. The office space really integrates company's values and culture of openness and transparency. Competitive salary with great benefits such as stock options, employer paid benefits, health spending, education budget, catered lunches, free snacks, office gym and recreational area.

Cons

I don't think of any cons. I had a great time working there.

Found 127 reviews