Influitive Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Sep 9, 2019

4.5
Influitive CEO Dan McCall
Dan McCall
  1. "Phenomenal Work Environment"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast-paced, fun, rewarding, and an overall phenomenal work environment. The people are humble, hungry, and smart.

Cons

Not a lot of cons, as most issues that arise are discussed openly and worked on.

Advice to Management

Please continue to question the status quo & focus on your people.

Influitive2019-09-09

"Amazing Workplace"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Halifax, NS

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Although founded in 2010, the company has a great tech start-up vibe but with a degree of maturity. The people, workplace, and culture are all amazing and although a lot of expected of you, you're treated like an adult and given a lot of autonomy and professional freedom. Management is always receptive to finding a better way to do things and teams are small but close-knit and always willing to help one another out.

Cons

I can't think of any, honestly. I wanted to write this review a few weeks after being hired but figured I'd wait and see if they honeymoon period went away and it hasn't. Every day I come to work is better than the last and although we have our obstacles to overcome along the way, the team pulls together and always gets it done and has fun while at it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, you've built an amazing workplace where people are respected and given a voice. The empowerment and autonomy that is given to employees at all levels are awesome. Please consider RRSP match sometime in the future :)

Influitive2019-07-15

"Work hard, play hard"

Current Employee - Marketing in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for more than a year

Pros

Influitive fosters an incredible environment to learn and grow in your professional career. The management team truly trusts each employee to move the needle for the organization. You're given the power and autonomy to do your job, with management supporting and coaching along the way. Another huge pro of Influitive is working with some really smart people. Day in and day out, you'll learn something new from... your peers!

Cons

Influitive is still scrappy. As a tech startup navigating our way to profitability, you shouldn't be surprised that resources are sometimes tight. Management will always work to ensure you have what you need to do the job, but they expect creativity to find a better way within the resource limitations.

Influitive2019-07-03
  4. "Dream Team ✨"

Current Employee - Professional Services in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Apart from a very cool office (great location, tons of snacks, a gym, open-concept workspaces + quiet rooms)... The people are 10/10. I haven't experienced or really seen a single case of micro-management. You are trusted to a great job and are given the space and resources to succeed.

Cons

There's currently some confusion around the overall vision of the company. Everyone is working to realign but 2019 may be a weird year. This should not be a deterrent, it's tech, we're all figuring it out as we go.

Advice to Management

Stay focused and concentrate on 1) retention/employee engagement and 2) company vision/communication.

Influitive2019-06-12
  5. "One of the best workplaces in Toronto!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I worked at Influitive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Influitive for about 3 years. Amazing people to work with. The office space really integrates company's values and culture of openness and transparency. Competitive salary with great benefits such as stock options, employer paid benefits, health spending, education budget, catered lunches, free snacks, office gym and recreational area.

Cons

I don't think of any cons. I had a great time working there.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and stay focused!

Influitive2019-03-11
  6. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Culture -Office -Location -Product -Leadership -Food -Lots of tools for salespeople

Cons

-I don't have any cons to record, but glassdoor is requiring that I write a minimum of twenty words for this to be accepted

Advice to Management

Management is doing an amazing job, make sure that you guys are taking enough time off to not burn out!

Influitive2019-01-04

"Great company, amazing culture,"

Current Employee - Business Development in Hertford, England

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Influitive fosters a remarkable people culture. Friendly, supportive and places the responsibility in your hands. Care like an owner. There is some amazing talent working here so you can learn from some extremely bright - proven people. Share options - health perks - apple laptop - ‘unlimited’ holiday allocation.

Cons

I’d really being picky to name anything

Advice to Management

Keep providing opportunities to learn and progress.

Influitive2018-11-14
  8. "I love working here!"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- Great company vision and transparency - I love working with people who really care about the success of others and are passionate about what they are working on. We love to win as a team! - Work-life balance and being able to work from home occasionally is always nice - Awesome company culture and office space - Catered lunches twice a week and snacks available all the time

Cons

- The product has a big vision and we are still getting there

Influitive2018-10-26

"CSM"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

Innovative Product Culture Passionate SLT Professional Development Work from home flexibility

Cons

Openwork concept can be distracting sometimes

Advice to Management

Keep pushing forward and be sure to keep employees in the loop.

Influitive2018-10-04

"The Best Culture I've Ever Experienced"

Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON

I worked at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Influitive truly lives and breathes by their mission and culture. I felt blessed to be able to work with people who are smart, ambitious and kind. I met many people who are now life long friends and the knowledge that I gained while on the team will continue to serve me for years to come. The management also truly cared about each member of the team and took our feedback to heart. Given that Influitive is a... category creator/innovator, there are guaranteed to be growing pains along the way. However, I knew that the right leadership was in place to get us to where we needed to be. The pay, benefits and work perks were also best in class.

Cons

The head count was consistently low (I believe this was due to the fact that they are very selective with who they hire) and because of that, there is a lot of pressure to perform. This can lead to some stress at the end of quarter, so if you are looking for a role where you can breeze through the week then Influitive probably isn't a good fit for you.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the team (both customers and employees) and truly internalizing their feedback! You have some truly talented people - keeping them happy and engaged with the vision should continue to be the #1 priority for the company.

Influitive2018-09-06