Influitive Sales Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

4.2
Mark Organ
  1. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Energetic, industrious people and good sales leadership, an enthusiastic CEO, and lean team. Love the daily syncs.

Cons

Just coming out of a bit of a malaise, but things seem to be trending in a better direction.

Advice to Management

Try to keep the meetings to a minimum. There's no need to have full-day meetings except maybe once a year, if that. There are too many tools and it gets overwhelming at times.

Influitive2018-03-07
  2. "Great potential"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great potential in an emerging category of marketing. Smart people. Good culture.

Cons

Need a better strategy to begin to expand beyond early adopters of new technology and become more mainstream - especially with bigger and more strategic prospective customers.

Advice to Management

Think before you bring on new hires - make sure your strategy and financial plan can support the talent you work so thoroughly to vet and train.

Influitive2016-10-06

"A Great Place to Learn and Grow"

Former Employee - Sales in Boston, MA

I worked at Influitive

Pros

I worked in sales for Influitive for over two years and got to witness some big changes over that time period as we went from under 50 to over 150 employees and grew the number of customers at an even faster pace. Over that time period the biggest difference of all was our prospects going from saying "what is advocate marketing?" to "this is the next wave in marketing, how can you help us do it". Influitive is a...

Cons

I would caution anyone looking to sell at Influitive that this is not an order taking sales job. You need to be passionate and able to sell a vision. This fact makes it much more fun to win deals but you need to understand what you are getting into. For those who can sell Advocate Marketing, it is an extremely rewarding and interesting sales process. For those who expect that because they sold something else this...

Advice to Management

Keep churning out great thought leadership and building the category of advocate marketing. The interest is out there and the pivot point where everyone realized they need Influitive is just around the corner as long as we have the right product to go along with our messaging.

Influitive2016-07-27

"Amazing & Innovative Company"

Current Employee - Sales Development in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive for less than a year

Pros

Dynamic and agile start-up environment but stability and processes of a larger organization. My on boarding experience was fantastic! I would recommend the organization to any peers

Cons

I can't think of any at this point. All individuals I have come across are very intelligent and have been great co-workers to date

Advice to Management

I'm looking forward to growing with the company and see the Advocate Marketing category expand. Keep up the good work

Influitive2016-06-06
  5. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales in Boston, MA

I have been working at Influitive

Pros

Lot's of education and training at Influitive. They invest in the success of their employees which is refreshing. The people are awesome. Helpful, fun, smart--- a true team environment! The company culture is second to none, and should be a model for all companies!

Cons

If I'm forced to chose something, I guess we have a few too many meetings. Some days are meeting overload.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in the success of your employees. I'm still amazed at how much learning and training is available to me.

Influitive2015-05-26
  6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales in Boston, MA

I have been working at Influitive

Pros

Innovative product, great market opportunity, fantastic people, fun environment.

Cons

Boston office is still growing, which is actually a fun opportunity to have a lot of say and feel close with your colleagues. Need to have a bit of an entrepreneurial attitude.

Influitive2014-12-23