Influitive Senior Designer Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated May 29, 2017

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Mark Organ

"One of the best companies to work for"

Former Employee - Senior Designer in Toronto, ON

I worked at Influitive full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you're looking for an amazing culture filled with open-minded and incredibly talented people, look no further. There's something special at Influitive, that I've never seen at another company. Having worked there for 2 years, I can say that there was never a dull moment. Every day was amazing! Even on my off days, I would come in and someone or something would make my day. If I had to say narrow it down...

Cons

Every company has it cons. Yes, Influitive went through some rough times in 2016/early 2017, but show my a company that hasn't! No cons I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on the people, it's what makes this company one of the best to work for!

Influitive2017-05-30

"Great people, great culture and an amazing product"

Current Employee - Senior Designer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive

Pros

People really love working here, and it shows! It's an amazing open working environment with friendly people. Everyone takes the time to help you out and is super supportive. The interview process may take a bit long, but it's well worth it, on both sides of the table. If you love what you do and want to work for a company who acknowledges and supports that, look no further.

Cons

Can't say too much about this besides the typical growing/fast-paced working environment. Be ready to hit the ground running!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Influitive2015-08-11