Influitive "catered lunches" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Influitive Employee Reviews about "catered lunches"

Updated Sep 4, 2019

4.6
Influitive CEO Dan McCall
Dan McCall
Pros
  • "Catered lunches twice a week and snacks available all the time(in 24 reviews)

• "Free lunches 3X a week and happy hour on Fridays ;)(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "The nature of a start-up is stressful and fast-paced, so it takes getting used to and work loads can get pretty big(in 14 reviews)

• "no cons great experience all together(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "catered lunches"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Perfect learning environment for an internship"

Current Intern - Content & Product Marketing in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive for less than a year

Pros

From day one, Influitive goes to the farthest lengths to ensure that as an intern you are trained properly to do your job as creatively as possible. Catered lunches on Mon, Fri, free snacks, and stand up desks are the gifts of the start up world that Influitive offers at their space. Leaders are kind and encourage open dialogue from interns as well to pitch in ideas. Highly recommend this workplace to any intern or... full time grad!

Cons

None at this moment, but still have not tested workflow

Advice to Management

Love the environment here, thank you for all that you've done for employee health.

Influitive2019-09-04
  2. "Great place to work for internship"

Current Intern - Software Engineer-In-Test(QA) in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive for less than a year

Pros

- Great internship program, including frequent intern outings which creates a great sense of community - Plenty of opportunities to learn and take on your own projects - Great company culture - Free catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen - Excellent location in downtown Toronto

Cons

No cons to list here

Influitive2019-07-16
  3. "One of the best workplaces in Toronto!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I worked at Influitive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Influitive for about 3 years. Amazing people to work with. The office space really integrates company's values and culture of openness and transparency. Competitive salary with great benefits such as stock options, employer paid benefits, health spending, education budget, catered lunches, free snacks, office gym and recreational area.

Cons

I don't think of any cons. I had a great time working there.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and stay focused!

Influitive2019-03-11

"Business Development"

Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- lots of snacks at the office - catered lunches x2/week - great marketing team

Cons

-Lots of layoffs -You get rewarded points that you can exchange for gift cards for writing a glassdoor review so that seems to be a pretty big ethical problem. They can track who wrote what this way. -If you are the type of person who likes to speak their mind, they won't like you. -You do well if you try to fit in instead of being your own person

Influitive2019-02-28
  5. "I love working here!"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- Great company vision and transparency - I love working with people who really care about the success of others and are passionate about what they are working on. We love to win as a team! - Work-life balance and being able to work from home occasionally is always nice - Awesome company culture and office space - Catered lunches twice a week and snacks available all the time

Cons

- The product has a big vision and we are still getting there

Influitive2018-10-26

"Dream Come True"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

- They care about you. This is a people-first company, and they can afford to be because they are so careful about who they bring in, and then shower them with trust and love. - Managers are empathetic, and really, genuinely prioritize helping me with my career goals! - Transparency within the company is great, and wherever there's an opportunity to improve, they take it. Your voice is heard. - Obviously it's a... beautiful office space with catered lunch on Mondays and Fridays, snacks all week (including lots of breakfast food), hammocks, beer etc. But the genuine love and happiness in every single employee is the best part.

Cons

It's really hard to think of cons. I would say that I wish there was more window space for everybody and more common spaces with natural night if I'm being picky.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work, and keep listening to your employees! They have so much insight to give, and knowing that they are being heard is so motivating for them to keep making the company the best it can be.

Influitive2018-08-27
  7. "Great Environment"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

Great office, people, and processes. On-site gym, snacks, Friday/Monday catered lunches, and unlimited paid vacation day policy.

Cons

No cons to speak about

Advice to Management

Maybe make the sync-up spotlights optional but encouraged because not everyone likes public speaking

Influitive2017-10-19

"Love the people!"

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Can't speak for the entire company but I have an amazing manager who's invested in my growth, with monthly 1:1s specific to this and setting up key milestones to ensure that I'm hitting my goals and challenging myself to grow. To complement this, there's an education budget for everyone, along with personalized learning and development plans (and manager training for new people managers). Some other perks like... catered lunches, stocked fridge, ping pong, VR, monthly socials, unlimited vacation, etc. but it's the first point that really keeps me here - people who trust and empower you to learn and grow beyond your normal means.

Cons

You can say 'organized chaos' isn't for everyone but it's definitely an environment that I enjoy and thrive in. Not for those who want to coast since there's still much to be done to bring our vision to life (I'm biased since driven people tend to drive me too).

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your people!

Influitive2017-09-19

"Culture is king"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- Phenomenal people - Culture is a clear priority - Great Benefits (benefits day 1, bonus, options, catered lunches 2x week, education stipend etc.) - Learning & Development paths for career advancement - Employee-centric review process - Office location in the heart of downtown (easy access to food, shopping etc.) - High-level of transparency - Thorough on-boarding process and opportunities to get to know... employees across departments

Cons

It's an ever-evolving startup, so there can be learning curves, which can be a challenge, but also a motivator for proactive individuals.

Advice to Management

- It's clear that culture and people are a priority at Influitive and I believe that will continue to be a key to success as the company grows, keep up the good work!

Influitive2017-07-12
  10. "Awesome Company to Grow"

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very welcoming organization and a great place to really grow as an individual and worker. Also, a great place to learn all aspects of the business. So many perks like catered lunches, drinks, events, ping pong etc.

Cons

Same growing pains as any startup. Seemed like a lot of chatter in the company but that seems to be getting better.

Advice to Management

Keep the positivity and communication up

Influitive2017-05-29