Influitive "catered lunches" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Influitive Reviews

Updated 9 de Sep 2019

Found 119 reviews

4.5
Influitive CEO Mark Organ (no image)
Mark Organ
  1. "Amazing Co-op Experience"

I have been working at Influitive

Pros

Influitive is honestly everything I want in a company, and more. Everyone on the team is incredibly welcoming and friendly, even as an intern, I get treated as a full-time employee. It has a fun, fast pace environment, so there's never a shortage of things to do and to learn. It also has catered lunches 3x a week, a bunch of snacks and drinks, and the office is really nice!

Cons

I don't have any cons to say about Influitive.

Influitive2017-01-09

January 24, 2017CEO

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to see that you had a great experience. Please let me know what we can do to make it even better.

"Best co-op experience"

Marketing Intern

I have been working at Influitive

Pros

This has been one of the best co-op experience ever. Everyone at Influitive is friendly and welcomes you with open arms. Catered lunches 3x a week as well as unlimited snacks are just one of the many perks Influitive offers. If you love being challenged and the fast pace environment, I would highly recommend you to apply!

Cons

With the fast pace environment, be prepared to work overtime and around the clock.

Influitive2016-12-05

January 24, 2017CEO

Thanks for your recognition of our company. I look forward to learning how we can improve your experience.

3. "Awesome Experience"

I have been working at Influitive

Pros

There is a great learning culture that encourages anyone and everyone to try new methods to improve. You get to learn a lot from every department and how they are all interrelated. They host many events, which provide a lot of great opportunities to learn more about the tech industry. Catered lunches three times a week are also a bonus.

Cons

My work can be sometimes a little spontaneous and intense, but is an opportunity for me to learn more and grow. Improvement on data cleanliness would make my tasks more efficient.

Influitive2016-12-12

"The just laid people off"

I worked at Influitive full-time

Pros

well they have a fancy office, catered lunches and all the other stuff that costs lots of money (overhead)...

Cons

they just let go 20 people

Advice to Management

maybe look at spending money appropriately and not on a fancy office which is now half empty.

Influitive2016-08-15

August 15, 2016VP Talent

I’m sorry that you were among the 19 people we just let go (or so it would appear), and I hope you are doing OK. It’s unfortunate that you disagree with our decisions about how to allocate our resources. You’re absolutely right, companies face decisions about whether to spend on ...

"Great Team Chemistry"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

Superior team of thoughtful, creative, passionate, driven, unique and company focused professionals. Managers care about your growth and want you to explore new positions within the company. No egos - unlimited vacation and catered lunches 3 days a week. I have never worked with and for a more progressive, exceptional and driven company. Influitive and Influvians Rock!

Cons

A few minor growing pains as we move from 50 employees to 180 employees in less than a year.

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic culture and morale. Love it.

Influitive2016-02-11

"Excellent place to work!"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

- Great team! I'm constantly super impressed with everyone I work with. Lots of different, interesting perspectives on the things we work on. - Great benefits. Unlimited (now minimum 3 weeks) vacation. Random rewards. Catered lunch on Monday, Wednesday, Friday! - Diversity of challenges. Every day I go into work and work on something different. Things never seem to get boring around here.

Cons

- Working hours can be a bit long, especially if there's a project to finish with a tight deadline. - Can be a bit unstructured, but this is also an opportunity to bring your own ideas on processes to life!

Advice to Management

Please continue to push for our values as our company grows, especially "open, honest, and direct"!

Influitive2015-12-22
  7. "An environment to learn, develop & contribute to the companies growth in a meaningful way!"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incredibly collaborative, supportive environment. Egos are non-existent which allows the company to be agile, effective and move quickly. High level of transparency at all levels of the company. Core company values that employees are held accountable too. Very focused on providing employees the best place to work. Consistently gather employee feedback and makes improvements where needed. And who could complain about... 3 catered lunches a week.

Cons

Hard to find anything wrong with Influitive. I feel badly for others that I have to call this 'work' because that is generally perceived in a negative light and there really isn't anything negative to say about Influitive. I love what I do and I love the environment in which I'm allowed to do it.

Advice to Management

Keep leading. Keep inspiring!

Influitive2014-02-24
  8. "Influitive Corporation: a great place to work and learn"

Current Employee - Support Magician in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

A fluid environment, where all employees work together to solve problems. Catered lunch 3 days a week, which is usually spent playing board games in the board room - a great and totally organic team building experience. No cheesy work slogans. Influitive's employees love what they do and coming to work is truly a positive experience. A well stocked kitchen, showers for bike commuters, and working reliable computer... equipment all contribute to a great workplace. Exciting things are happening here, and everyone looks forward to learning throughout the adventure.

Cons

There are no nearby bike lanes.

Influitive2013-07-04