Influitive "growing pains" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Influitive Employee Reviews about "growing pains"

Updated 16 Aug 2018

4.6
Influitive CEO Dan McCall
Dan McCall
Pros
  • "Great open-concept office with catered lunches, snacks, and couches allowing you to work in a different atmosphere within the office(in 26 reviews)

• "The work environment is great for work life balance (they care about their people)(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "The nature of a start-up is stressful and fast-paced, so it takes getting used to and work loads can get pretty big(in 14 reviews)

• "no cons great experience all together(in 9 reviews)

Reviews about "growing pains"

Return to all Reviews

"Wonderful Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for more than a year

Pros

-People -Open and honest culture -The work environment is great for work life balance (they care about their people) -The office is amazing! -You feel part of a family

Cons

-Start up growing pains -Still building out processes (but great for people who like to make them)

Influitive2018-08-16

Influitive Response

August 17, 2018CEO

Thank you for your recognition of our culture and office! Interesting comment on family. It's not actually the feeling I'm going for (I'd prefer a high performance sports team... Maybe we are a "high performance family"?? You're so right that we lack processes in a number of areas and if you are a process oriented person there is lots of great learning and growth opportunity in the next year. Building repeatable processes is a critical step to gaining the efficiency and scalability we are looking for. Let's make it happen!

Continue reading
  2. "Good Company Culture"

I worked at Influitive full-time

Pros

Great team culture in Toronto.

Cons

Growing company that can experience growing pains.

Influitive2018-04-16
  3. "Wonderful place to work!"

I have been working at Influitive full-time for more than a year

Pros

Influitive is a great place to work. It's truly a fun company with unbelievably friendly, smart and genuine people. Our customers are phenomenal and overall, they believe in our vision and product.

Cons

Growing pains that come with a new product in a new segment with a start up company. Influitive is pioneering the Advocate Marketing space and doing a great job, however communication between teams could improve to provide for a better customer and employee experience. Teams are always open to listening to input, so I think this will get better simply with time. The company is working on improving careers paths, which will be great and very welcomed.

Influitive2018-01-29
  4. "Great place to work and gain experience!"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Influitive

Pros

- Amazing culture - Best people to work with, ever -They really value their employees' opinions -Really live their values

Cons

- Company seems to be going through some growing pains and shifting of priorities, but I don't thing that's necessarily a 'con' - natural for a company in this stage

Influitive2018-01-26
  5. "Awesome Company to Grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very welcoming organization and a great place to really grow as an individual and worker. Also, a great place to learn all aspects of the business. So many perks like catered lunches, drinks, events, ping pong etc.

Cons

Same growing pains as any startup. Seemed like a lot of chatter in the company but that seems to be getting better.

Influitive2017-05-29

"Great Team Chemistry"

I have been working at Influitive full-time

Pros

Superior team of thoughtful, creative, passionate, driven, unique and company focused professionals. Managers care about your growth and want you to explore new positions within the company. No egos - unlimited vacation and catered lunches 3 days a week. I have never worked with and for a more progressive, exceptional and driven company. Influitive and Influvians Rock!

Cons

A few minor growing pains as we move from 50 employees to 180 employees in less than a year.

Influitive2016-02-11

"A great place to work and grow in an environment focused on making a great product"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Influitive full-time for less than a year

Pros

- An excellent team of people who care about the product, their work, and the team - The company tries hard to foster a fun and collaborative atmosphere - Great incentives for personal growth and learning - A constant feeling that everyone is focused on coming together to produce the best work they can - the most transparent company and management I've ever worked for

Cons

- Influitive is growing at an insane rate (which is a good thing) but this means there can be some growing pains and bumps along the way which of course can derail productivity - The company and it's various teams can occasionally get mired down in meetings and process which can occasionally put a bit of drag on performance as well - some of the remote employees feel a bit disconnected from the day to day and sometimes even from the product itself

Influitive2015-06-18

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews