Informatica Employee Reviews about "senior management"

Updated Jan 22, 2021

Found 42 of over 2,028 reviews

4.3
Informatica Chief Executive Officer Amit Walia
Amit Walia
Pros
  • "The company has great work life balance(in 278 reviews)

• "Great work culture and talented offshore team(in 126 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Sometime work life balance and average salary(in 52 reviews)

• "You might get frustated when you are unable to solve your task or contact senior management(in 24 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "senior management"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall, a good company to work at!

Jan 22, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture Very helpful colleagues Great benefits & perks Freedom to explore new ideas A very transparent senior management

Cons

Friction across some teams Difficult to bring about radical change easily Established processes hinders rapid growth Attrition rate in some Orgs

2. 4.0

2 Years at Informatica

Jan 4, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Technical Stack Good Senior Management Work From Home provision

Cons

Compensation Commute facilities Insurance benefits Less travel opportunities for mid & junior levels

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work place!

Dec 13, 2020 - Lead Technical Writer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Here are some reasons that make Informatica a great workplace: - Respect, love, and care for employees - Trusting and accomodating senior management - Great learning opportunities - Appreciation and credit for good work

Cons

- Tools can be improved to enhance the work experience

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Intern, less than 1 year

My experience about informatica.

Nov 16, 2020 - Intern - Software Development in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

You will not only get experience to work on live project but also learn how to interact and work with a team in professional environment. You will also get to know, what a product base company does and what you can learn working with them.

Cons

You might get frustated when you are unable to solve your task or contact senior management. No worries, just keep trying and ultimately it will be solved.

5. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Declining management and company values

Dec 5, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Used to have a lot of pros. Team lunches, employee engagement.

Cons

Senior Management left the company. New management has a lot of inexperienced people. 10-12 year experience have become directors and 6-7 year experience people are managers. They don't really know how to manage team and can't see beyond their friend circle. My manager doesn't read mails or attends meeting. Same culture has been spread to whole team.

6 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee

One of the best company to work for

Aug 10, 2019 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary Free lunch Free snacks

Cons

Hiring happens though referrals and sometimes that backfired as senior management get people who are not skilled

1 person found this review helpful

Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

7. 3.0

Associate Software Engineer

Aug 27, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great platform to work in. Amazing people.

Cons

Stop the politics that senior management does to shadow their low fall.

Global Talent Acquisition Specialist

8. 4.0

Great work environment, Awesome people, Scope for improvement

Apr 21, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of helpful and knowledgeable folks around. Senior Management can be approached easily. Not great but definitely good compensation. Easy to get promoted OR relocate to US if you are hard working. Work environment is excellent. Good work-life balance. Quality of work depends on team but overall it is satisfactory.

Cons

No stock options. Employees staying for 5-10 years get no additional benefit. No information from senior management regarding going to public / ESOPs. Usually in other companies, promotion will get you at least 30-40% hike but case is not the same here. Annual bonus has been moved to semi annual to annual payout format completely tied to companies revenue and profits i.e. if company performs good in first 2 quarters and very bad in other 2 then your bonus will be screwed even if you have worked like hell throughout the year. Scrapping of on going projects happens sometimes. Developers effort goes down the drain. 1 management guy leaves company and lot of teams get reshuffled. I never get this. Sometimes developers will end up fixing customer issues and bugs for 2-3 months or more rather than having any significant project.

Talent Acquisition Marketing and Branding Specialist

9. 4.0
      Current Intern, less than 1 year

Friendly Atmosphere

May 14, 2015 - Intern in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Open to new ideas -Free snacks/juice/lunch/dinner -Work from home option -Frequent team outings

Cons

-Interns not treated as well as they are in companies like Microsoft -Team sizes vary greatly. As a result, importance of teams is more or less in the eyes of senior management

Director HR India

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Glad to know that you are enjoying the benefits offered by the organization and appreciate the friendly workplace. We would certainly like to hear about the treatment part and see how we could address that, kindly feel free to reach out to me/my team or anyone in the management to share more details. Thanks regards

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

One of the Best places to work

May 28, 2014 - Senior User Experience Designer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company values user experience design in all their products. There is recognition for your job from all levels of management. Employee welfare is taken into account in all company decisions. Appraisal is very transparent and it is really an appraisal for your work and not just a name sake process. Flexible working hours.

Cons

There is constant change in the senior management. The vision is not focused. The Vision is getting distorted with each management coming into position.

Sr HRBP

Thanks for taking time to write this feedback; It's really good to see that you are really positive about Informatica. Feel free to connect with me or anyone from the management to share your thoughts in detail on some of the concerns you raised. Thanks, Anoop Ramachandran

Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Reviews